Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 95
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:42 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 95
     Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:46 am 
    This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Erfmover Supporter Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Spades Suit Pip Arkenhammer Supporter
    Oh...Holy...Boop!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:50 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Worth. The. Wait.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:55 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Now this is interesting. When and Why did her livery come back?

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:57 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Ok, so Lilith is no longer a prisoner and they are doing damage in real space. I kind of assumed that those were the loopholes Charlie exploited. Doesn't that make this a breach in contract?

1condor12 wrote:

They broke the magic used to enforce the prisoner mechanic.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:02 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Epic cliffhanger

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:07 am 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Muhhahahahah haha haaaa. This is going to be fun.

Screw you guys, I'm a Polar bear now. Art by my very good friend, Arieann Pentagon.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:07 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Wait, is that Shockamancy, or did Wanda figure out how to "decrypt" units without croaking them?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:08 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip
    It's about to get real. It is interesting seeing string theory in action. Two superstrings going off into the distance linking Maggie and Wanda to their real bodies.
    Also, I think it is funny the perspective. "What corruption has done to Croakamancy!" Many would consider croakamancy the corruption.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:16 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Spades Suit Pip
    Gaaaaaah this is so good but frankly I wish they had stopped with the previous update!! It was a cliffhanger, but a great suspenseful pause moment, a logical "period" to make a sentence analogy. This update here feels much more like a "comma", so the suspense is waaaaay worse :/

I feel like Charlie still has some sort of protective measure in place, like a Ditto clone or something else that ensures he's not really going to be defeated right here. But it does look like he was not anticipating this and is genuinely scared. He's always got contingencies in place to protect himself, but I am feel confident now that this is NOT a trap he's setting. He's on the run.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:20 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip
    ManaCaster wrote:
    Wait, is that Shockamancy, or did Wanda figure out how to "decrypt" units without croaking them?

I'd say Lilith making a sneak touch attack with her own ability.

I don't expect a win, but an instant kill and decroak pitting one Arch-Archon against two.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:27 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Okay, and how the boop is that NOT going to be material harm?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:29 am 
    The pliers!
    The ArkenPliers are pliers for a reason and we finally know why. They're designed to manipulate G strings.

The last few panels have a lot of action that I missed initially. Clothing is back, her hand is unshackled, and we have the what is the back of Charlie's head. Looks a bit Darth Vader'ish.
    Unshackling has to do with repatriation most likely.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:30 am 
    This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    What the boop.

This is point where the stupidworld crisis of Erfworld had to come on...

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:33 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf
    My predictions:

1: Maggie is going to get croaked during this little adventure; quite possibly by sacrificing herself to keep Wanda alive.

2: Charlie is going to promote Parson to the top of his list, with extra arrows and plus points marked in red ink alongside his name. As said previously, shit is about to get real.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:35 am 
    This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Guynietoren wrote:
    The pliers!
    The ArkenPliers are pliers for a reason and we finally know why. They're designed to manipulate G strings.

That is a perspective I had totally missed! The Arkenshoes were plain enough, for locomotion. The Arkenhammer does Shockamancy, but we still don't know it's full effects. The Arkendish does Thinkamancy of some sort, but we don't know it's full effects either, even less than the Arkenhammer's. I had never given thought to the fact that the Arkenpliers had no signamancy correlates. Till now.

In fact, I had thought it natural that there are 4 Arkentools in descending order of clarity of Signamancy with no need for resolution anywhere through the story.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:36 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool
    Well, I expected them to free her. Though I expected it wouldn't come this easy. I expected another Parson zany scheme - along the lines of, say, promoting Lilith to Warlord to bolster her chance of escaping.

Incidentally, is it even possible to promote prisoners? Does Lilith now count as a fugitive or a GK unit? So many questions!

I don't quite understand what that will achieve, though. One regular Archon versus three inner circle ones (do they have better stats?). And while Charlie himself presumably can't fight, he probably has trapped his inner chamber with all kinds of countermeasures against a scenario like this.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:38 am 
    drachefly wrote:
    Okay, and how the boop is that NOT going to be material harm?

"If we croak Charlie we won't have to pay the million smuckers."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:41 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Oh, oh, I was so hoping for this. :D :twisted: Anyone care to join me in a hearty maniacal laugh?

Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

1condor12 wrote:

Because she was freed, if you recall, the same thing happened in book zero, when Faq turned up at Efbaum and reclaimed their beloved princess(without whom they no doubt cried themselves to sleep at night). She was suddenly out of prisoner garb and in full armour. Armed too.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 am 
    Oh man... Wanda is totally going to be the Book 4 villain. :twisted:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions