Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 280
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:15 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 280
     Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:19 pm 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld
    ... HUH.

Marie kept the flower.

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Every other disbanding we've seen has been with a clap, she went for a stomp. Obviously what went wrong

• Tipped by 7 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:22 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Don't do the head-cutting motion, don't do the head-cutting motion...

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:26 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Ruler of Erfworld Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Rofl she can't disband decrypted.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:27 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    No one in particular wrote:
    ... HUH.

Marie kept the flower.

Marie gained a new flower. Also, that was really bad move for Jillian. It is Stanley Hamster scenario. You can't disband Fated unit!

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:29 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    It's not just a flower. Her whole phrygian cap is a skull with a flower, you just can't see anything below the top of two eye sockets.

Last edited by twhitt on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 9 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:29 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Huh, so Marie is now Fated? And she was surprised by that. Assuming Stanley did in fact try to Disband Parson that one time (but he's not telling), we've seen this happen twice now.

Also interesting on the Decrypted Turning or not. I wonder if it's because it won't matter (i.e., Wanda only joins Faq briefly or most of the Decrypted somehow dust soon). I hope it's not the latter.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I bet Marie didn't see that attempt coming. :)

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    So, is it Jillian that can't dismiss decrypted or that decrypted can't be dismissed?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:32 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Whoa. I'll be honest I didn't see that coming. I wonder if Jill will go ahead and dust her? Also... I never noticed Marie's magic school symbol before... Interesting she has a little pyramid like the eyemancers do.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    So, even disbanding isn't 100% automatic apparently. Is it because Marie is decrypted, hence 'popped' by Wanda and she and only she can disband? Or, Fate is directly interfering, like when Stanley missed her at close range with a blast, lo so many pages ago.

Yeah, Jillian could just slay her outright though, if she really wanted too.

Marie must be pretty sure Wanda doesn't have the 'Pliers, so how did she see Wanda get them again after turning to FAQ?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    "Can't give me ANYTHING, can you Titans?!"

THAT'S sure gonna endear her to the crowd that hates Jillian because "the Titans" DO seem to give her so much.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Well that was... unexpected.

Dig Marie's new skullcap.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:39 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    Fcannon wrote:
    Every other disbanding we've seen has been with a clap, she went for a stomp. Obviously what went wrong

You can only clap your hands when you're happy and you know it. Also she's carrying a sword.
    nulloverride wrote:
    Whoa. I'll be honest I didn't see that coming. I wonder if Jill will go ahead and dust her? Also... I never noticed Marie's magic school symbol before... Interesting she has a little pyramid like the eyemancers do.

Wouldn't that make her just like her son? Never mind, I forgot that decrypted were nonpersons.
    contrabassist wrote:
    Marie must be pretty sure Wanda doesn't have the 'Pliers, so how did she see Wanda get them again after turning to FAQ?

Why would Marie think that Wanda doesn't have the Pliers? Marie's alive, isn't she? Wanda wouldn't be able to decrypt anyone if Wanda didn't have the Arkenpliers.

• Tipped by 7 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:40 pm 
    This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    Aaaaaaand... let the first Jillianfest of the new season begin! That disbanding stompus interruptus is avatar worthy.

BTW, strange right hand in Marie, panel 8.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:42 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Are we absolutely positive that was a legitimate disbanding attempt? Maybe it does require a clap and she was just psyching Marie out.

The ending cry against the Titans makes me question this hypothesis, but if she really made a legitimate disbanding effort, all she would have to do now is stab her and that would complete the job.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:42 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Interesting, you can't disband the decrypted. That means they had l've the ability to be more free willed than anyone, because their lives don't depend on someone else allowing them to exist. Ironic really.

Looks like Jillian just sealed her Fate here. If she won't serve Fate and allow her Wanda and the decrypted in, then she needs to be dealt with to make sure it happens. She herself must be killed and decrypted, then she most break allegiance and again refound Faq. Unless... If Marie kills Jillian now, would she go barbarian or would she freeze in the capital?

Screw you guys, I'm a Polar bear now. Art by my very good friend, Arieann Pentagon.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

Last edited by Thecommander236 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 pm 
    This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user posted the comment of the month
    twhitt wrote:
    It's not just a flower. Her whole phrygian cap is a skull with a flower, you just can't see anything below the top of two eye sockets.

Damn it, now I want that as beanie/hoodie. :D

And, frak, it's free will messing with Fate again. Or... actually, I think this is more Marie overestimating several things/people, blinding herself to what might actually happen.

In Wanda!speak, Marie thought she was doing the easy path, and Jillian is once again choosing the hard path.

Also... Marie is saying "I will tell her 'it's fated'." Does anyone else think she's admitting she'd lie to Wanda to get her on board? Frak, again, why did it take me this long to realize Predictamancers will probably lie about predicting something if they think it's going to get people to agree with their plans?

Here's my Erfics: Hungry Jungle. -- Completed!

The Overlord's New Clothes -- Two parter, Completed

Unjust Deserts -- Completed!

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:44 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Ruler of Erfworld
    I will admit, this does seem like a weird story arc. I guess I never got the memo that Marie had any exceptional loyalty to FAQ, making this seem a bit sudden.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions