Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 4 - Page 30
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:11 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 4 - Page 30
     Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:16 pm 
    I can't wait for Monday.

Caesar has good instincts.

Last edited by PleaseDontYellAtMe on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:17 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    WHAT THE HELL, DON?! You couldn't even be bothered to tell Caesar that he was going to mentor the new Prince or Princess? No wonder Caesar was going crazy. He thought he was going to be retired to a small city and do nothing while the new prince wrecked everything. Plus, he would be unlikely to ever see Bunny in person ever again. Was that some kind of secret test or something? If so, that's so stupid! Caesar should have known that he would train the new heir like Vinny is training Albert. What is with these royals being so eager to switch out their chief warlords with newly popped heirs?! It's ridiculous!

Screw you guys, I'm a Polar bear now. Art by my very good friend, Arieann Pentagon.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

Last edited by Thecommander236 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:18 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Jillian backstabbing the Don cannot be her game. I will be well and truly surprised if it is.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:19 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Caesar's gut/intestines, the Mathamancer/Predictamancer link-up in one unit. Quick, someone make stats for that unit! :D

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:20 pm 
    Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Mined 4 Erf
    I wonder what the exact working of the question was to the bracer. If it was "What is the chance FAQ will attack the capital?" or "What is the chance FAQ will attack Transylvito?" It could be answering based on Jillian attacking Gobwin Knob, and not Transylvito.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:21 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Thecommander236 wrote:
    WHAT THE HELL, DON?! You couldn't even be bothered to tell Caesar that he was going to mentor the new Prince or Princess? No wonder Caesar was going crazy. He thought he was going to be retired to a small city and do nothing while the new prince wrecked everything. Plus, he would be unlikely to ever see Bunny in person ever again. Was that some kind of secret test or something? If so, that's so stupid! Caesar should have known that he would train the new heir like Vinny is training Albert. What is with these royals being so eager to switch out their chief warlords with newly popped heirs?! It's ridiculous!

I get the idea that it's a new development - based on Caesar's recent "improved performance" in Don's mind (and mostly thanks to Bunny).

Also interesting that an experienced warlord is approximately as effective as the bracer at determining odds! Or, perhaps, the bracer is only as effective as the most competent and experienced warlord who is present?

Sooo many ways the convo between Don and Parson could go. Will be interesting.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:21 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Caesar gets screwed or gets screwed. Well played Don.

Don's not acknowledging Caesar acting in his best interest before will hurt. Now the situation's changed, it's no fair on Caesar to say what he Ordered as a precaution (because it could have well been a plot given Parson's portal shenanigans) is bullshit.

Finally Parson gets to be important again!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:23 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I wonder if he specified Transylvito, or it could skew the question to mean GK? Then again, GK isn't the capital anymore...

I guess we'll see. But I have a feeling things are about to go Parson's way...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:26 pm 
    Also just noticed Parson is in the shackled position. Probably a good idea for a private chat...

Really wonder how similar the Don-Parson talk will be to Ceasar-Parson part 2, Tram-Ansom, and if there will be a talk with the whole inner court.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:27 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Caesar was only 5.4% off, that's a lower margin than I would have expected. Obviously, I don't think we are supposed to wonder if Benny worded his question wrong. We are supposed to wonder how the talk between Parson and Don will be like. I like where this is going. Parson is just as dangerous talking to the enemy as he is at fighting a war. Don may just underestimate the power of Pearson's words.

Screw you guys, I'm a Polar bear now. Art by my very good friend, Arieann Pentagon.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:29 pm 
    Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Well, finally.
    I think Don will get along well with Parson.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:30 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Ugh - hoisted by their own pitard.

They have already established that the bracer can only make calculations based on what their side already knows not what they don't know.

Not having the information about where Jillian is really heading or Charlie's plan may be messing up their numbers.

What it comes down to is if Jillian was convinced to go after Transylvito by Charlie. If not, I believe her target is Gobwin Knob. The reason that she didn't want TV or its agents to know is that she wants to do this by herself (to redeem herself for her past 'losses') and also to further hide her support from Charlie.

In argument FOR Jillian heading for TV: Charlie wants Parson. Charlie wants his guns back. His attempts by using Vanna and JoJo failed so now he is taking a more direct action.

I personally believe that Jillian is acting on her own and Charlie is trying to find some other way to get into TV's dungeons. Perhaps he may be offering 'low rates' to Carpool or Jitterati to help them take out TV and sending Jillian to take Gobwin Knob was meant to keep Jillian out of the way. Charlie probably has veiled archons ready to swoop in and steal Parson and the guns away during the fog of war.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:30 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I don't think Jillian wants to attack T.V. I just suspect Charlie is willing to pay her a lot more money than she can afford to turn down.

At least I hope this is where the story is going and we get a Caesar and Parson team up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:32 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    What if the bracer is bound by fate, and it's response is in some way predicated on what is in the best interests of its rightful user?

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:34 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Yahoo Messenger: frankrazorclaw
    Don King just maneuvered Caesar into rescinding his order to not speak to Parson. He's pretty clever that way.

If the bracer uses the side's information (as was discussed in some earlier response threads) to reach a numeric conclusion, it seems plausible that unverifiable counterintelligence could sabotage the calculation. Parson having had the bracer presumably for longer than Ben might have even had an opportunity to experiment with such a feature, or at least select information that plays up the "risk of Jillian coming to croak you" factor in these calculations.

I think Jillian actually likes Transylvito and has no negative intentions towards them - but Charlie may even have had mechanations going to end FAQ by sending Vanna in the first place, thus the offer that Jillian couldn't refuse.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:34 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Nice update

Tho unexpectedly short. I was scrolling past that dungeon pic trying to read the rest of the post and wondering why it wasn't showing up. :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:36 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Templar wrote:
    Jillian backstabbing the Don cannot be her game. I will be well and truly surprised if it is.

Call it what you will, if Jillian is truly working for Charlescom then he wants Parson, and he believes that Transylvito is hiding Parson from him. Attacking Transylvito is one way of getting what he wants in this case.

The question then becomes not will Jillian betray Don King. The question is will Charlie try to get what he wants at any cost.

Charlie always gets what he wants.

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:41 pm 
    Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Mined 4 Erf
    Question to the bracer might not even be about capitals. A question of "Chance of Jillian attacking us?" with no specified timeline or loose guidelines could easily yield this result. Esp if the bracer is counting on transylvito attacking her first :)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:41 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Radagast wrote:
    Thecommander236 wrote:

I get the idea that it's a new development - based on Caesar's recent "improved performance" in Don's mind (and mostly thanks to Bunny).

Also interesting that an experienced warlord is approximately as effective as the bracer at determining odds! Or, perhaps, the bracer is only as effective as the most competent and experienced warlord who is present?

Sooo many ways the convo between Don and Parson could go. Will be interesting.

Well Ben proved that the bracer can only use information the operator has some access to with the crown experiment.

So it's possible that theres some confirmation bias going on here as ben heard Ceasars estimate before calculating his own.

But mostly I think it's juts that without knowing why Charlie is interested in Parson and with Parson and Jack's planted misinformation on Jillian clouding the picture It does look a lot like Jillian is planning an attack on TV.

Vinny even after putting the pieces together that FAQ is probably being backed by Charlescom under the table still didn't think Jillian would be attacking TV (his thought she was going to liberate their lost city when the possibility of flying to TV was raised). But Vinny hasn't had Jack's tales of betrayal fed to him and has a clearer view of Jillian's command style notably that subtle isn't her thing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions