Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 4 - Page 188
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:03 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 4 - Page 188
     Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:10 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    Oh no, Notch-o! You're now just another notch in the Dollamancer's gun.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:12 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Celebrated Rob and Linda's 1st Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Diamonds Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Arkenhammer Supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Okay so both of the ideas they had are already bust. Damn. Hey! Claude's first kill!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:14 pm 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    So Notch was croaked by a morbid Spooky guy, hiding in the dark, who has black pits for eyes?

... of COURSE he was blown away by a creeper.

hisssssss

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tipped by 15 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip Shiny Red Star Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    The last panel reminds me of some DC character, Deathshoot, Oneshot, Deathstroke or something along those lines....

Also, so much for Benjamin's loophole....

The Imperfect Warlord
    Avatar by Noip. Thanks again for that!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:23 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Erfmover Supporter
    Is "Lit AF" Bennie responding to Skyy, or is that the incantation for casting a power ball?

For anyone that doesn't play first person shooter video game, KDR stands for Kill/Death ratio. Having a KDR of 1 means that you've died as many times as you have killed people.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 15 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:26 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip Shiny Red Star Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    Lipkin wrote:
    Is "Lit AF" Bennie responding to Skyy, or is that the incantation for casting a power ball?

As usual in Erfworld as written by Rob Balder, it happens to be both.

Lipkin wrote:
    For anyone that doesn't play first person shooter video game, KDR stands for Kill/Death ratio. Having a KDR of 1 means that you've died as many times as you have killed people.

Thanks for that explanation.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:29 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Wow, that was some sound effect...

"Hey guys... did you... hear a crash or something?"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:41 pm 
    This whole thing also clearly shows that while the guns may be autospecialed and transfer the knowledge how to use them they do not transfer the knowledge how to use them right.

Or, to be more precise, they do not give knowlegde about proper tactics, especially the tactics you should employ while going up against people who also have guns...

In the battle for Portal Park it took a three caster link with foolamancy and predictamancy, dance fighting boni boosted by Rhymomancy and probably direct intervention by Fate/Predictions to counter Charlie's guns. The Dirtamancers have none of that (at least not shown so far).

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:52 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    With a dirtamancer going into unknown territory after the bedrock has been broken for the third time today, it appears that Notch-o challenging someone in a Quake 3 tournament was a really bad idea.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:57 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Diamonds Suit Pip Clubs Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Spades Suit Pip
    Gotta love the seamless transition between the two storylines with not just continuing text, but also the glow orbs in the center of both panel 5 and 6. Those little details in the art really add so much.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:28 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit IRC Quote of the Moment
    DunkelMentat wrote:
    Okay so both of the ideas they had are already bust. Damn. Hey! Claude's first kill!

so this is how PArson will get his first notch, by making his tower talk to TV tower and solve the TV crisis? wohoo me boi! (thou parson is currently near the entrance to MK).

Notch-o got to be someone else's notch-1. finally the MK conquering is happening. Shit is hitting the fan and hope this turn events finally ends.

Math's is in the air! <- date Open until march 1st!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:38 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip
    Twitter: overdroid
    YouTube: cartoonoverlord
    Someone's stock is going down...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:48 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    When Notch-o croaks, how many apples will he drop?

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:01 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most
    Notch-o had better get the herobrine texture when he's decrypted. Zombie texture if he's just uncroaked.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:08 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Spades Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Hearts Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Last pic is surely inspired by DrDisRespect

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:29 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    And Joe Spade is still running around with his broken gun held at the ready. What're you gonna do, point it and yell "Bang!"?

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:34 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    One down, five to go.
    Already notched up one.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:43 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit IRC Quote of the Moment
    Kineth wrote:
    Notch-o had better get the herobrine texture when he's decrypted. Zombie texture if he's just uncroaked.

Nah, it should get the creeper texture when raised as a zombie, then wanda casts "zombie apocalypse" spell making him explode (corpse explode like the diablo 2 necro spell) and kill the entire dirtmancer stack and saving up time.

DyolfKnip wrote:
    And Joe Spade is still running around with his broken gun held at the ready. What're you gonna do, point it and yell "Bang!"?

Well, technically, he could cast a small dirtamancy spell that makes the earth move towards him and bring him the rifle notch-o dropped which is functional, ofc they ain't clevermancers.

Math's is in the air! <- date Open until march 1st!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:53 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip
    Did anyone else hear "womp, womp" after he learned the gems were gone?

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions