Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 4 - Page 44
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:00 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 4 - Page 44
     Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:02 pm 
    So, the dollamancer lives in a doll house? Where is that scene taking place?

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:03 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I knew Ace didn't care about Wanda very much, if at all, but I didn't think he would stoop that low.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Considering how Charlie was treating Claude last time we saw him, we might be in for a little surprise revelation.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    Finally updated. Also why does claud get a big Doll House?

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:05 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Clubs Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip This user is a Tool!
    Oooh, can't wait to see the text update with Sizemore explaining why they shouldn't... haven't seen enough of our Chief Caster lately.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:05 pm 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    So who's thinking Claud & Ivan are about to get a job offer they'd rather not refuse? (cos otherwise they'd be tried and Charlescomm won't take 'em)

Last edited by J on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:07 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Spades Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Arkenhammer Supporter
    Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is why my wifi password includes Ace and Cubbins in it :-D

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:08 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Holy shit, Ace may have just win this whole thing. If they can convince Claud to switch sides, this whole thing could be over quickly. I'm nervous though, Claud is afraid to lose his privelges and he may want to throw his lot in with GK, but if Charlie finds out, he may become the subject of an "accident".

Screw you guys, I'm a Polar bear now. Art by my very good friend, Arieann Pentagon.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

Last edited by Thecommander236 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:10 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Hearts Suit Pip
    How cute! Ace is the Magic equivalent of a Jehovah's witness.

"Hello! Have you heard the good news about Toolism? Also, I was kinda hoping you could teach me about guns."

Last edited by Axiom on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 7 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:12 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! Mined 4 Erf
    AOL: NOT FOR HONOR
    Oh Ace, this seems so ill-advised.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Sooo SO smart! I feel so proud of Ace right now for some strange reason. YAY for lateral thinking! I personally am happy for a solution that doesn't dip into Carnymancy. Not 'cuz I hate them...it just seems too...easy. And it's always possible the answer lies in Weirdomancy+Dollamancy VS Carnymancy+Dollamancy, as many have previously speculated. Can't wait to see how this plays out!

Last edited by neko on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:14 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Well I see nothing that can go wrong HERE...

Does anyone else think there's maybe a chance Bonnie was intentionally left open to decryption by Charlie as a backup plan because he knew she'd somehow screw them up?

On the other hand... nah, I really can't come up with anything for why this could be a good idea. Not with everything else going on right now. The best possible outcome here is merely Charlie learning that GK can't make fully-functional guns.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:15 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Oh look, a doll house.

And I just finished watching Joss Whedon's Dollhouse.

Now I fully expect it to contain Victor and Sierra. But especially Victor, because Enver Gjokaj is by far the best actor in the entire Whedonverse.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:16 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Hearts Suit Pip
    Radagast wrote:
    The best possible outcome here is merely Charlie learning that GK can't make fully-functional guns.

If the guns are self-specialed via Carnymancy like Parson thinks, then Charlie was likely already aware that GK couldn't make them.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:17 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Radagast wrote:
    Well I see nothing that can go wrong HERE...

Does anyone else think there's maybe a chance Bonnie was intentionally left open to decryption by Charlie as a backup plan because he knew she'd somehow screw them up?

On the other hand... nah, I really can't come up with anything for why this could be a good idea. Not with everything else going on right now. The best possible outcome here is merely Charlie learning that GK can't make fully-functional guns.

Disagree - earlier updates mentioned that both Claude and Ivan were looking for safe havens from MK wrath, and Charlie wouldn't take them. "Any port in a storm" might end up being GK.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:17 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Erfmover Supporter
    Shai hulud wrote:
    Finally updated. Also why does claud get a big Doll House?

I could see that not being a private residence, but rather the Dollamancer equivalent of the Dirtamansion.

On the other hand, I'm sure Charlie pays him VERY well for his expertise, so maybe he just has the resources to own such a house in the MK.

Anyway, I don't know that Claude will be able or willing to help. Charlie pays too well, and has contracts too tight. And despite this loophole that Ace came up with, he still isn't the most subtle of people. This conversation could go very poorly.

That being said, I'm VERY interested in seeing it.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:18 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Hey I just noticed an interesting detail - the alert/readiness level at Spacerock must be quite high as the dwagons in the air are all mounted. I'm not sure we've ever seen that before when a city wasn't under siege (and even then?)...

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:20 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Erfmover Supporter
    Radagast wrote:
    Hey I just noticed an interesting detail - the alert/readiness level at Spacerock must be quite high as the dwagons in the air are all mounted. I'm not sure we've ever seen that before when a city wasn't under siege (and even then?)...

The Juggles were mentioned to really like the Dwagons. They could be joyriding.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:24 pm 
    "He still wants a guarantee that he can join Charlescomm... I kinda want that, too."

After the no...

"Sigh, [I'll do my job.]"

I think Ace can certainly offer something resembling what Claud wants, although I don't know if Claud will take that offer at this exact moment.

https://wiki.erfworld.com/Hvs.tCF_161

Last edited by PleaseDontYellAtMe on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions