Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » LiveRjournal

Post subject: Re: Stuff to amuse Linda
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:05 am 
Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
Don't you hate it when you go to get a thing, you know exactly where you put it, you can't find it, you check 4 or 5 times, and on the 6th time you finally find it, right were it is supposed to be, hiding in plain sight, obvious as to why your eyes glazed past it the other times

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:45 am 
    This user is a Tool!
    Kryton wrote:
    Don't you hate it when you go to get a thing, you know exactly where you put it, you can't find it, you check 4 or 5 times, and on the 6th time you finally find it, right were it is supposed to be, hiding in plain sight, obvious as to why your eyes glazed past it the other times

In our family, we have a running joke: Things will only, ever be in the Last Place that you look for them. Because once you find them, you stop looking, making that place the Last Place. .

Thus, we try to rush to the Last Place. Sometimes, it even works. ;)

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:52 am 
    Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! This user got funny with a rodent Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    enigmaticfox wrote:
    If you need a giggle, ZeFrank recently ended his YouTube hiatus and started posting in his True Facts nature series again! I think my absolute favorite is the "True Facts: Frog Fish" video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRP4nAGMYCY

His channel has a whole playlist of them, plus other fun things. Fair warning -- some of the true facts about animals can be a little gross.

ZeFrank and his internet experiments go WAY back, and they're worth checking out on his site too (though I don't think it's been updated in a long while now):

http://www.zefrank.com/

Hope this brings someone a smile! :)

Given that this is kind of a journal page as well you should watch his Sad Cat Diary and Sad Dog Diary. Dont let the names fool you - no part of it is sad!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:20 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Well I got my spare generator back from my friend that's had it for almost 2 years. In Northern Virginia we weren't expecting a whole lot from the hurricane, but any storm can knock out the power and I have relatives locally that might have needed it.
    Well it didn't run, no surprise, it had been sitting a LONG while with gasoline in it, and the carburetor was clogged. Fortunately I have learned a lot about small engines in the last 2 years, it was fairly easy to fix the problem by cleaning out the carb. I'm attaching a pic of the garbage in the carb, it's what happens to gas if you let it sit in an engine for a long time, it turns to jelly and clogs stuff up. So for any small gasoline engines you have, (lawnmower, pressure washer, chainsaw, go-cart, generator...) learn how to drain all the gas out of it if it has or will be sitting for more than a week or two.
    It runs great now *happy dance*

Attachments:
    generator carb clogged.jpg
    generator carb clogged.jpg [ 232.92 KiB | Viewed 27 times ]
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:07 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Kryton wrote:
    I'm attaching a pic of the garbage in the carb, it's what happens to gas if you let it sit in an engine for a long time, it turns to jelly and clogs stuff up.

So that's where petroleum jelly (Vaseline) comes from.

I thought it involved mushing up the petroleum flower and adding pectin.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:15 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Did ya hear about the pig who wanted to become a 'mancer? Even went so far as to buy herself a nice looking hat. Unfortunately, all it did was make her a Ham Sham-Witch.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » LiveRjournal