Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post subject: Spare Luckamancy?
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:18 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
Okay, I won the "badge" but I still don't get what it means/represents or why I got it.

"For when you need it most" ???

"This user has banked a little bit of spare Luckamancy, for when they need it most."

The announcement also didn't give any more context....so I'm guessing that for now it's a "not fully implemented feature" ?? Did I get it because I had (for example) a spin that was _right_next_ to a gem-winner?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Spare Luckamancy?
     Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:28 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I think it's what you get if you land on the new yellow dot in bonus spins. I have one now too but I did spin-all so I can't be sure how I got it. But I can say I no longer have a yellow dot in my bonus spins.

As for "spare luckamancy" I dunno. I'm curious too. Might be something for the end-of-month? An extra spin or something? Or like you said, not fully implemented? Or maybe just a really confusing description?

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:41 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I never realized it was so rare. I got it almost right away, doing a batch spin, so I didn't see how it came up...

1-in-1024 odds?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:58 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    kiyote wrote:
    I never realized it was so rare. I got it almost right away, doing a batch spin, so I didn't see how it came up...

1-in-1024 odds?

Per bonus spin, which means slightly less per main spin, as you only get a bonus spin if you don't get a gem.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    I just got one too, from a batch spin, so didn't see what happened. I guess it's just a cute consolation prize? I've yet to spin a gem this month (though I did get 3 cards, so I shouldn't complain).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:26 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
    I got mine too, but no clue on what it's for.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:47 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Ruler of Erfworld This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
    Finally got mine!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:36 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I do not think Spare Luckamancy does anything special, beyond being a collectible badge. I could be wrong, but the point seems to be to provide a particularly rare reward for mining. 'Luck for when you need it' is just a flavorful description. By getting the badge you have gotten lucky, right?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:27 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
    Got one today, I seem to recall that it was added purely as a "You have been blessed by the RNGod" event.
    Fairly sure there was a post that mentioned it during the first two/three months of Mine4Erf

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf