Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:28 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
So, I tried the new miner after the post today. I've had it running for several hours but don't see anything on my stats page. I closed the miner then started it again, so far I have a bunch of: [16:14:14] Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart

I wish I would have taken a screen shot before closing so I knew if anything happened. Currently my stats in the miner show as: [16:14:14] Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart

Info on my card:
Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
Memory Size 1024 MB
Core Clock 900 MHz
Total Memory Bandwidth 153 GByte/s

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:18 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Update: It looks like it did something!
    5s: 15.5 avg: 13.9 u: 15.5 KH/s | A:64 R:0 S:0 HW:0 WU:0.89/m

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:37 pm 
    Site Admin
    Shiny Red Star This user is a member of Team Erfworld Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    That message is normal, yeah. I know the new alt miner can take a while to start giving results- it adapts the difficulty of the mining to the hardware, and can take a while to get it set right on most hardware. It does surprise me some it took that long- it might be worth adding a warning for.

"Everything Is Complicated, Let's Try Anyway."

Site Architect, Developer, Administrator, Moderator, Web Team

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm 
    Any comment on my system's current viability for mining? Is it worth my time to run the miner?

Also, sorry if I am being a pain or wasting your time. I'm just passionate about Erf!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:51 pm 
    Site Admin
    Shiny Red Star This user is a member of Team Erfworld Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    I'm not sure- 15KH/s looks fairly low, I think it might be equivalent to about 0.3MH/s on the ethminer. It might make spins with only one or two shares on them, which isn't great. You can give it a bit and see what you find, though.

"Everything Is Complicated, Let's Try Anyway."

Site Architect, Developer, Administrator, Moderator, Web Team

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf