Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post subject: Question on saving spins
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:40 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Ruler of Erfworld This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
Are spins saved indefinitely or reset monthly? I much rather save my one week a month mining binge and use them slowly over the course of a month or two

Follow the Adventures of Prince Valareos of Halareos: First Page Latest Page

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:37 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I am not a member of Team Erfworld, my answer may be wrong, but so far as I understood it your spins themselves won't spoil, but they won't count for any competition.

Hmm, now that I think about it, maybe there should be a grace period? Like the contest ends at 28 February but people can still spin their spins on the First March and the results are counted at the end of that day? Otherwise lots of people would miss out on at least a few hours of spins because they cannot log on precisely enough.

Another idea would be to autospin whatever is left unspun at the end of 28th February and then count.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:08 am 
    Site Admin
    Shiny Red Star This user is a member of Team Erfworld Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Yeah, spins don't spoil. You can leave them and then spin them whenever you like. Even used spins, we keep the record forever. If you accumulate more than 1000, you'll only see 1000 when you go to the display, but if you refresh the ones you can't see will show up. (If this becomes a thing that actually happens, might improve this)

Right now, gems you find count for the month you did the spin, not the date the spin was earned. Not going to promise that won't change if people saving up spins to the next month to play with the contests starts becoming a noticeable factor, though. :P

"Everything Is Complicated, Let's Try Anyway."

Site Architect, Developer, Administrator, Moderator, Web Team

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf