Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:28 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Ruler of Erfworld This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
some shmucker data for you....

so far, spent approx 28 dollars mining. = 280 shmuckers.
Gotten 162 points.. Break even point for my gems is 1.72 shmuckers per point

Follow the Adventures of Prince Valareos of Halareos: First Page Latest Page

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:46 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
    Lucy and Lucy's Sister both sold for 900.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:43 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Ruler of Erfworld This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    if we ever find a color=cb824d Color_border=5b1200 Im naming it the Hamstard Gem

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    New colors from marketplace:
    Cinnamon #8a4e26 #A65E2E
    Turquoise #0d8776 #12b69f

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:22 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Updated OP and Spreadsheet again

Valareos wrote:
    some shmucker data for you....

so far, spent approx 28 dollars mining. = 280 shmuckers.
    Gotten 162 points.. Break even point for my gems is 1.72 shmuckers per point

Not at all surprising. I've got plans for how we can get the most accurate and complete data for this.

Valareos wrote:
    if we ever find a color=cb824d Color_border=5b1200 Im naming it the Hamstard Gem

Hah! Agreed

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:49 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    There was an error in the glow order. Brilliant was in the wrong position at 9 points, should have been 25. This also means Lucent and Bright were too high at 16 and 25 respectively. This has been corrected but it affects point calculations and values throughout the spreadsheet. Those who are using my data to figure prices should check and make adjustments to their listing price if necessary.

I've also moved Enormous from 49 points to 25 points (provisionally). However, there have been no Enormous gems on the market so far and this change will have no effect on existing calculations.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:34 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    JadedDragoon wrote:
    I've also moved Enormous from 49 points to 25 points (provisionally). However, there have been no Enormous gems on the market so far and this change will have no effect on existing calculations.

Here you go for point total. I won't actually be selling it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:50 am 
    Jaxad0127 wrote:
    JadedDragoon wrote:

Here you go for point total. I won't actually be selling it.

Thank you this provided confirmation we were needing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:17 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I'm not sure I understand all this enough to tell if this data is at all useful, but here's my Tool gem image address:

https://login.erfworld.com/gem_icon?col ... 69f&glow=1

It's Average, Lucent, and Turquoise.

...I'm a bit disappointed that the original spelling "Turquiose" got retconjured.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:12 am 
    HighJumper wrote:
    I'm not sure I understand all this enough to tell if this data is at all useful, but here's my Tool gem image address:

https://login.erfworld.com/gem_icon?col ... 69f&glow=1

It's Average, Lucent, and Turquoise.

...I'm a bit disappointed that the original spelling "Turquiose" got retconjured.

That info is exactly what I needed, thank you. :-)

I also agree the "turquiose" spelling had more character. I think Yshl also was disappointed by that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:40 am 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Strawberry: color=8b1525 color_outline=C51D34

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Colour: Shell

https://login.erfworld.com/gem_icon?col ... b76&glow=0

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:50 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Diamond no glow (im on mobile currently so this is what the image text said)
    Colour: 23858880
    Outline: 23a5a7a1

Hope this helps.

Purchased from: The emperors angel

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:35 am 
    Updated again.

And that makes 30 of 59 known colors identified. We've passed the halfway point!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:24 pm 
    Chocolate: color = 3a2926 color_outline=45322E

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:20 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I've got a Raspberry gem.

Color: Raspberry
    Color Hex: 631d2a
    Outline Hex: 922B3E

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:12 pm 
    From Market Place:
    Name Color Color_border
    Iron 3a4042 434B4D
    Bone a09e78 B8B799
    Cotton Candy de4c90 DE4C8A
    Pea 696837 999950
    spring green 46832d 57A639

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:34 pm 
    And updated again! 38 of 64 known colors have been identified. Getting closer even as we find more colors.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:41 pm 
    Just to let everyone know, the marketplace is getting busy enough that it's hard for me to update manually. Unfortunately, I'm too busy this weekend to put any time into working on the marketplace parsing script that would enable automatic updates. I'll do what I can to keep it up to date but we'll just have to see.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:05 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Seen on the marketplace:
    Large dusky ultramarine
    Color: 231a1e54
    Outline: 231E2460
    Glow=1

owner: AVVV

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf