Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:49 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Ruler of Erfworld This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
Alright ya group of misfit miners! Names Prince Valareos of Halareos, and you are here for one purpose... To learn how to get a leg up on those Charlie affiliated Gobwins and Marbits. Yea, you want to compete with the bigger market, but those Carnied Ethereal Mining picks that those other miners got make short work of the Erf. I am here to tell you, you dont need to dig straight down, to get to the mother load. I got here a load of NiceHash mining picks, made by a dirtamancer/thinkamancer/changemancer tri-link. These picks will drain you, make ya feel you worked a full turns worth in the mine, but you would have sat all day. Once fully charged..> BAM... tens or hundred turns worth of work expended by the pick in a single turn.

What? Wonderin about the name? I hear some High elves may have been involved..... Alright, lets get into it!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
First, make a folder somewhere on your computer (wherever you want). What you want to do first is to go to your antivirus, and add that entire folder to your exception list. This will keep you from having that nasty issue of antivirus quarantining your files, and have to get them back and figure out why it still doesn't run. Also, temporarily turn off your real-time protection. We will turn it on later.

Next, get the NiceHash miner. If your video card is crap, and you know it.. get the Nvidia download. If you got a video card that is AMD and you believe it is decent, you can get the AMD download. You want to download them and run them in that folder you created. Now you want to add C:/Users/<Your Name>/AppData/Roaming/nhm2 to your antivirus exception if it exists (actual AppData directory will be different depending on Operating system)

Now, time to Benchmark (this will be what the program uses to determine what algorithm is most profitable for your system!) In the Nvidia one, click Hardware Details, then Benchmark All. For the AMD version, click benchmark and benchmark all. you can Benchmark any of the three levels, but the more precise the benchmark, the better your performance

Alright, you computer is ready to mine. Go to Nicehash and make an account. For security purposes, you probably should use 2FA on what you can to protect yourself. When that is done, on your dashboard will be your YOUR MINING AND BTC DEPOSIT ADDRESS. This is the address you use if you want to send bitcoin to the account to speed up the process (or use the MANY MANY bitcoin faucets to send funds to that account to speed up the process!)

If you are using the Nvidia download, click on Wallet and enter in your email address. If you using the AMD one, put your mining and btc deposit address into Bitcoin Address. On both put a worker id in (can be anything at this point). Now, you can hit start and begin earning! Come back to this page for next step when your balance reaches 0.005 bitcoin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so you now got 0.005 bitcoin whether from mining or faucets. Time to use this stored energy into Mining Erf! If you have not already done so, go to your settings on NiceHash and enable buying.

Go to For Buyers and go to my pools, and select Add new Pool. Give it a custom name, choose Dagger-Hashimoto for algorithm, and use eu1.ethermine.org or us1.ethermine.org and put 4444 as the port. Put username as B6dE5c4849f5b48fcE48a4531aa8a0f85a12f027.<YOUR ID> and password as x. You can get your id from https://login.erfworld.com/userid_from_ ... ?username=[your username]

i recommend you add 2 pools, one for each url.

Ok, now you got your pools up, and your .005 bitcoin, you can now go to For Buyers, then Marketplace. Use the Live Market, and choose Dagger-Hashimoto. Click on standard to create new order. Under amount, put the amount of bitcoin you will want to spend total. (no real need to go beyond the .0001 level for accuracy, you can save the rest to build up for next time).

Now, here is the important part. Limit. High setting will increase the number of shares per hour and thus increase gem chance, low setting will have you mining for longer periods, and give you more spins. It will update to show how many estimated hours it will run for. This setting is entirely up to you! I like setting it to run for a week. You dont want to set it so high that you wasting shares though. if you sending more than 512 an hour, you may want to drop it down :) It becomes up to you between greater chance of gems per hour, or more hours of spins.

Hit Place Order, sit back and enjoy

Follow the Adventures of Prince Valareos of Halareos: First Page Latest Page

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:16 pm 
    Site Admin
    Shiny Red Star This user is a member of Team Erfworld Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Can you confirm that NiceHash-hired ETH miners put the right worker ID in?

We had some problems with hired miners from another service not doing so, and it'd be great to be able to add to that thread a pointer to a known-safe alternative.

"Everything Is Complicated, Let's Try Anyway."

Site Architect, Developer, Administrator, Moderator, Web Team

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:18 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Ruler of Erfworld This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I have verified Nicehash puts the right one in I tested it before I put this up

https://ethermine.org/miners/B6dE5c4849 ... f85a12f027

102430 is running a nicehash rented miner

150 MHs/second running for a week on just about 70 usd (well, i used my Burstcoin converted to btc, but you get the idea)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:10 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Is this just a quicker way for people who have the right amount of VRAM to mine?

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:14 pm 
    No, in fact it can be considered slower than mining direct with the program.

But this is for those that cant use the program cause vram is too low. IT will cpu mine and gpu mine what it can, but requires an extra step by renting an eth miner with the funds generated

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:25 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    As a note, once you've benchmarked your computer, you may want to check the results before moving on to mining. Nicehash's benchmark provides an estimated BTC/day prediction, and mine is estimating about two years before reaching the .005 BTC threshold xD

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:55 pm 
    Silversought wrote:
    As a note, once you've benchmarked your computer, you may want to check the results before moving on to mining. Nicehash's benchmark provides an estimated BTC/day prediction, and mine is estimating about two years before reaching the .005 BTC threshold xD

True, but you can go to bitcoin faucets and earn more to go to that balance too :P why should your computer be the only one that works? lol

Look for bitcoin faucet rotators and find one you like that will go through different faucets

Ill later go through a group of good faucets and put them in a list

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:21 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Thank you, I've been looking for this. I'll try this and hopefully be joining a mining team!

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf