Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:45 pm 
This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
I saw the marbit and thought, "Ahh so cute. I want to be a marbit." I lucked out and got what I wanted. Anyone else happy or a little miffed if you got the wrong tribe?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:52 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Theoretically, this contest will repeat every month, right? So even if you prefer the other tribe, you should have another go of it next time.

*A Very Erfworld Questmas - Peace on Erf.
    *Blast From The Past - 10 part story about an army frozen in time. Finished!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:38 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Omnimancer wrote:
    Theoretically, this contest will repeat every month, right? So even if you prefer the other tribe, you should have another go of it next time.

I think your tribe is just your tribe forever. The contest is about which tribe has the most gem points from spins (and trades?).

I'm quite proud to be with the Gobwin tribe. Gobwins rule. Marbits suck :P

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:47 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
    I am a disappointed member of team Marbit. But hey, you don't get to pick whether you were popped a Gobwin or a Marbit, so I guess you just gotta make do.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Edit:

Gobwins took me in and let me join them.

I'll allow it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:23 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Hey, I popped with a pickaxe, and I'm gonna swing it. Who cares if I'm a gobwin?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:25 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Ruler of Erfworld This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Your faction will change each month apparnetly :P

Follow the Adventures of Prince Valareos of Halareos: First Page Latest Page

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:49 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Valareos wrote:
    Your faction will change each month apparnetly :P

It's been confirmed as permanent.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:48 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
    Too be honest, I want to be a Gobwin. Marbits are ugly litte .....

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf