Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post subject: Feature requests
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:53 pm 
This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
Hi Team Erfworld.

Here are some things I think people might enjoy (I would at least):

A way to know your gem point value even if you are not on the leaderboards.
The number of people participating on both Teams.

Perhaps a complete leaderboard, visible to the public/those who participate? That would solve both points above.

Also it would be really cool if the Gobwin and the Marbit would trade facial expressions depending on which side is in the lead.

Happy mining everyone. And more luck to you, Rob.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Feature requests
     Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:11 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    GhostlyClockwork wrote:
    Hey, just had a thought, as a possible "ego" boost, would it be possible to have a ranking for total number of hashes done? The gems are great, but it'd be nice if I could feel like i was supporting, and just a number saying "You've mined X amount" would be nice! Thanks!

I will try to collect user requests in this thread.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:24 am 
    The Unlurked (quoted out of a comment on a submisson on the main page)

I'm still currently unable to mine but will be eventually. So for the future I'd like to know

1- Will we be able to set our gem collections to "Public"?

2- Will we ever be able to send gems like post tips?

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:37 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Can I promote my Stabber to Heir Designate with a massive gem? :stanley:

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Can one of Team Erfworld be promoted to Moneymancer and take requests to convert Shmuckers into gems?

I have several solid reasons why this would contradict what you're trying to accomplish with gems and Mining4Erf...

...but I can't say I don't want more gems. :)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:22 am 
    Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I'd personally like the Gem Mining page to show up once I earn my first spins whether I currently have spins or not. Along with that, I'd also love to see some personal stats like how many spins I've earned, average shares per spin, total shares, etc.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    * A win/lose screen for the multiple spin. Currently there is a no-luck in the mine screen when I do single spins, but if I do a multi-spin it just says you have spun without a result positive or negative. So I have to do a refresh on the inventory page.

Also, a couple times when I spun the ball stopped and then kept going. Which makes me feel like I lost a win, even if it was probably some other glitch. You might want to do a trace or something for people that click to stop a spin but don't get a result.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:22 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! This user is a Tool! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Feature request: save where gems are positioned in the viewer. I spent so long centering my little gem and raising it a mile up in the air, but it just resets each time I go to the page, or hide/place it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:32 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I would like a key command on the actual miner that would post how many shares in hour blocks that I've done.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:35 am 
    In the alpha miner there where constant updates on GPU temparature and fan power. I would like to see that information also in the new miner.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:09 pm 
    Site Admin
    Shiny Red Star This user is a member of Team Erfworld Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    lordfisch wrote:
    Feature request: save where gems are positioned in the viewer. I spent so long centering my little gem and raising it a mile up in the air, but it just resets each time I go to the page, or hide/place it.

It was actually always supposed to remember placement of gems, but there was a bug so it was resetting everything every time you went to the viewer. That bug's fixed now, and you should see it!

Hiding and placing gems still resets position to a random place on the ground, though. This is actually one way to get a gem back to a sorta sensible place if you play with them and move them somewhere you don't want.

"Everything Is Complicated, Let's Try Anyway."

Site Architect, Developer, Administrator, Moderator, Web Team

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:40 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    How about a confirmation dialog/button on the gem marketplace. I just bough a gem, and intended to make the purchase, but was surprised when the transaction closed instantly.

TLDR:
    PSA: Don't click the 'Buy' button unless you mean it...

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:06 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    It would be cool if the gems names were permanent once applied. As well, if the original owner/miner were shown as a feature of the gem. These details would add uniqueness to the gems, allowing for specific named gems to become famous for any of various reasons, if Xin sold one for example.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 pm 
    Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    JBeshir wrote:
    It was actually always supposed to remember placement of gems, but there was a bug so it was resetting everything every time you went to the viewer. That bug's fixed now, and you should see it!

Hate to resurrect an old thread (well, over a week ago...) but I just noticed that the Gem Mining viewer (current month's finds) doesn't remember gem rotations my two gems always face the same direction as my Marbit when I load the page.

The Gem Collection viewer is odd. If I position the gems with a certain rotation in the Collection viewer, they sometimes are positioned the same when I refresh, but sometimes one or the other of the gems will rotate. I just refreshed that viewer again and one gem did a 180.

Maybe without a Marbit or Gobwin in the same hex to lead them, they're not stacked.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:41 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Ruler of Erfworld This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
    On the marketplace, it would be nice to see the number of gems at the top (instead of at the bottom, under all the gems available).

Also, a filter showing the new gems added to the market. (The majority of the time I have a hard time trying to see what gems were added since I last looked)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:33 am 
    After the introduction of the card market I would like the ability to navigate to it from the main page as ease of use feature. I use a bookmark to get around the problem (https://login.erfworld.com/card_marketplace).

Also links between the markets (As of the time of writing this there only two but unit trading is supposed to come after all plus whatever Team Erfworld comes up with next.) would be nice.

Perhaps a completely new Market rider between Submissions and the Search sections would make sense?

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf