Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post subject: Re: Gem Catalogue
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:32 am 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Ruler of Erfworld This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins

I would have to say that defiantly yes, small gem=1 and data where I got 2 had to have been from another getting one at same time

Follow the Adventures of Prince Valareos of Halareos: First Page Latest Page

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:19 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Ruler of Erfworld This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:56 am 
    Yshl wrote:
    Gem Names
    I have an open request here, from anyone who has purchased a gem. Can you rename a gem that's been named by someone else, or is it permanent? I have one unnamed gem and haven't had the luck to mine up another yet so I can't check into how naming works and if the names are permanent. I'd like to include that info here.

I can confirm bought gems can be renamed. I bought Pink Panther from Bandaid, renamed it, renamed it back, and put back on market :P

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:24 am 

Total point now is 88.

2 small @ 1 (1^2) --- 2
    1 small dusky @ 5 (1^2+2^2) 5
    1 Average Dusky @ 8 (2^2 + 2^2) 8
    1 Large @ 9 (3^3) 9
    1 Monumental @ 64 (8^2) --- 64

Total 88

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:23 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Shiny Red Star IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Glad to see the math is firming up and holding! I'm still a bit concerned about the apparent 1 or 2 point discrepancy for small gems, but when people re-evaluate their gem horde versus a known point total, they all appear to be 1 point in value for size.

Updating the main post, break point here.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:50 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip
    My first mined gem!
    Small Mahogany, no glow

Attachments:
    mahogany.png
    mahogany.png [ 88.87 KiB | Viewed 1001 times ]
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:41 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Here is my First!

Though I'll be honest, I have no idea what its points value is.

Edit: it is now named Tangelo!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:10 pm 
    http://forums.erfworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14217#p234962

Info on getting the exact size, glow, and color value from the source code of the render page

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:42 pm 

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Yshl wrote:
    thriggle wrote:
    My first spin found a gem! Hopefully I didn't use all my luckomancy at once.

What was your tool auto-gem, Thriggle? The first spin has 1024 green squares for tools, so it's 100% success rate.

Sadly, I'm not a Tool, so that was on my first spin from real mining!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:42 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Shiny Red Star IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Congrats and thanks Jaxad0127! That's a new color!
    I mined my first today also, and it's a new color as well: chocolate!

(board attachment quota has been reached? Whaaaaa?)

Hey Morsious? All we see is an image telling us 3rd part hosting is disabled, can you upload it elsewhere or here? Or for my purposes, just send the info in text? Thanks!

Yellow is a new color Valareos! Grats!

thriggle wrote:
    Yshl wrote:
    thriggle wrote:
    My first spin found a gem! Hopefully I didn't use all my luckomancy at once.

What was your tool auto-gem, Thriggle? The first spin has 1024 green squares for tools, so it's 100% success rate.

Sadly, I'm not a Tool, so that was on my first spin from real mining!

Wow! Grats!!!

Updating the main post from here.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:37 pm 

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:46 pm 

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:36 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip
    Hey Yshl. I've started collecting color value for gems. Valareos and others helped figure out how to get the details and I wrote up a basic guide (near the bottom of the OP) for getting the raw data simple enough for anyone to use.

If you want to take over getting the color values that would be fine, I don't want to duplicate work unnecessarily and you're already cataloging gem properties. Or I can keep getting the color values and you can grab them from my post.

Valareos wrote:

Oooo can I get color values for that aquamarine gem? Don't have those yet.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:52 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip
    Oh and apparently I have some colors you are missing. Blue, Coral, and Mahogany.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:41 pm 
    I got a post in your thread where i listed what i had. Aquamarine is in there :P

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:15 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip
    With the new collection point display added, I can confirm that enormous + dusky is 29 points. So Enormous (size 5) is 25, matching the theory.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:33 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I mentioned my freebie before but didn't upload a picture, so here it is, attached.
    Massive, no glow, Bottle Green.

Attachments:
    gem.jpg
    gem.jpg [ 52.34 KiB | Viewed 935 times ]
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:38 pm 
    Caprice wrote:
    I mentioned my freebie before but didn't upload a picture, so here it is, attached.
    Massive, no glow, Bottle Green.

Can we get those color values? Instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14217

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:51 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Jaxad0127 wrote:
    Can we get those color values? Instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14217

Bottle Green, no glow
    Color: #345325
    Color_outline: #3D642D
    Glow: 0

EDIT: and how is everyone getting their point values?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf