Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post subject: internal.exe crash
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:49 am 
This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Mined 4 Erf
Right after starting powershell script i get an internal.exe crash message. I've got some odd text and xml file and a dump in "crash-related files", here they are: https://yadi.sk/d/f4bYz3mS3SYKHN

My system is Win 7 pro, Core i7-2600 with Nvidia quadro fx 580.

How can i find the cause? Do you need some additional data?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: internal.exe crash
     Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:48 am 
    Site Admin
    Shiny Red Star This user is a member of Team Erfworld Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    I want to acknowledge that this has been seen and I've put on my task list to work out what's up here; I don't have any immediate useful idea what the problem is.

It might be worth trying configuring an off the shelf miner as described in Plans for other platforms, and seeing if that works any better.

"Everything Is Complicated, Let's Try Anyway."

Site Architect, Developer, Administrator, Moderator, Web Team

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:52 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I am experiencing the same internal.exe error.

Also, when attempting to download the alternative method, my antivirus goes nuts. Is this a reliable program? I cannot imagine you would recommend a dud, but I just wanted to ask before I went ahead with it.

Thank you.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:35 pm 
    Site Admin
    Shiny Red Star This user is a member of Team Erfworld Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Yeah, it's reliable. It's actually the same thing our custom miner's based on- it's an open source project that we made a modified version of which is streamlined some.

It would be helpful for anyone with this issue to try downloading and running a stock miner (the described in the thread for platforms we don't support yet has links), and seeing if that helps any. It would be very useful to know if that fixed the problem, or if a stock miner shared the same issue.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:43 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I am a Fool. My graphics card was not up to spec. I just wasn't reading the directions. I could not get the stock miner to work for the same reason. Sorry to be a bother.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:58 pm 
    Site Admin
    No problem! Thanks for trying the miner and seeing how it went, and it's a pity that it didn't communicate the problem properly.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:00 pm 
    Site Admin
    It looks like this is also the case for the Quadro FX 580, so possibly the crash is related to that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf