Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:37 pm 
This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip Shiny Red Star Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
Thanks for checking the hands ripple.

Looks like a solid Gobwin win unless a lot of significant cards show up in the nick of time.

I will soon go to bed, we also had the stupid summer time change over here which will really help with my already messed up sleep chaos (I do not speak about a cycle anymore). Therefore it might be quite a while until I will make a final update. Just wanted to let everyone know.

The Imperfect Warlord
Avatar by Noip. Thanks again for that!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:26 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Celebrated Rob and Linda's 1st Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip
    A few more for Gobwins

03/31/2019
    Mined [162774]
    J
    Spades
    Blue

03/24/2019
    Mined [162538]
    Spades
    Red

03/22/2019
    Mined [162379]
    A
    Clubs
    Red

03/19/2019
    Mined [162254]
    Clubs
    Blue

03/14/2019
    Mined [161544]
    Diamonds
    Red

03/14/2019
    Mined [161543]
    K
    Clubs
    Black

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:59 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Diamonds Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    ]8\ ]8\ ]8\

8 (^) Blue

Spoiler: show
    03/31/2019
    Mined [162784]
    Clubs
    Blue

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:32 am 
    Shiny Red Star Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Shiny Red Star Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Celebrated Rob and Linda's 1st Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Diamonds Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    As Bandaid posted earlier, we're not going to officially continue the Poker contest for April. The ability to merge spins would have a tendency to lower cards won and thus participation, and there are other problems with Toolshed spins and the contest.

As a thank you to everyone though and a sort of apology for introducing those features mid-month, both tribes were awarded the random missing suit pip badge for March.

Full Avatar by Xin Ye

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:43 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Diamonds Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Clubs Suit Pip
    ]8\ Gobwin Card ]8\

K <3-- Black Deck

04/18/2019 Mined [173431] K Spades Black

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:19 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip
    darkalter2000 wrote:
    ]8\ Gobwin Card ]8\

K <3-- Black Deck

04/18/2019 Mined [173431] K Spades Black

Uh, what? Cards mined in April don't count for the March competition (which is what this thread's about), and there's no April competition.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf