Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:31 am 
Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
Do you spin everything or do you go one by one? I seem to have more luck with just spinning everything (even though there shouldn't be any difference)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:34 am 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Spin everything, roughly every 6-10 spins. I don't need fancy graphics in my vidja games (insert "back in my day" rant about pong).

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:23 am 
    This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    JadedDragoon wrote:
    Spin everything, roughly every 6-10 spins. I don't need fancy graphics in my vidja games (insert "back in my day" rant about pong).

Titans! Are you going to be yelling, "Get off my lawn, whippersnappers!" next? :D

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:33 pm 
    Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! This user got funny with a rodent Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Merilynne wrote:
    JadedDragoon wrote:

Titans! Are you going to be yelling, "Get off my lawn, whippersnappers!" next? :D

That's- "Get off my LAN!" Those kids are darn good at guessing wifi passwords.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:58 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
    Skull the Troll wrote:
    That's- "Get off my LAN!" Those kids are darn good at guessing wifi passwords.

And this is why we use certificates to access the LAN in our house! (or would if I could be bothered)

Back to the topic at hand however: I just spin all mine at once, I don't want to see my disappointment.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:33 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    JadedDragoon wrote:

Back in my day, text was good enough. NetHack, dwarf Fortress, Scott Adams text adventures, even adventure and colossal Cave. We didn't need no fancy graphics, we had descriptions (well, colossal Cave did anyways.)

Alternate character sets? We had teletype machines.

(... Help me assemble my army for the great war, your donations will give an army of dwagons a good home against the army of darkness ... not as important.)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf