Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other People's Things » General Gaming

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:03 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Year of the Dwagon Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
Hi everyone!

I'd like to interest you in a new game being in development for last 3 years, which now is looking for your support in a crowdfunding campaign to get released.
It's an awesome Lovecraftian Adventure Game based on "Whisperer in the darness"! It looks really great and I think it deserves some support from us to be finished.

You can contribute with only $4 to get the full game with some bonuses. Use this link to download a free demo and you can claim a secret perk at the top of the page: http://bit.ly/lovecraft4

Together we can fund the development of this great game (they ask only for 17000$), it costs almost nothing and we can make this happen!
Attachment:
spread the word.jpg
spread the word.jpg [ 45.86 KiB | Viewed 3956 times ]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Other People's Things » General Gaming