Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post subject: Heroes & Treasure
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:53 pm 
This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
I've been working on a family-friendly RPG boardgame for a while. It's not an Erfworld game, just a regular D&D-type game.

As you can probably tell, I'm lucky enough to be working with Xin Ye on this project. So what is it?

Well, it's a family-friendly FRPG board game. It's fantasy gaming simplified down to where it can be played by kids as young as 4 (with a parent running things, of course), but it's still fun for grownups as well. There's a lot of art and stuff in the Facebook page, and more importantly, there's a contest where you can win a copy or some custom art by Xin at:

http://www.heroesandtreasure.com

On May 8, our Kickstarter will go live, and we will have several pledge levels where you can get custom signed art by Xin.

Please spread the word, and feel free to ask any questions here.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Heroes & Treasure
     Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:21 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Very cool. Looking forward to seeing the kickstarter. And it's also neat to see Xin's artistic talents in a different style.

Can I ask how much roleplaying is in this game? Is it primarily/entirely mechanics and strategy, or is there also a storyline you're following?

*A Very Erfworld Questmas - Peace on Erf.
    *Blast From The Past - 10 part story about an army frozen in time. Finished!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Heroes & Treasure
     Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:43 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    There’s a basic storyline, but not a lot of talking to NPCs. There will be expansions (additional modules) and some will be more plot driven where you talk and investigate. Because the target player audience includes very young kids, you don’t have to solve any puzzles more complicated than finding keys or working out how to get past a pit without getting hurt. At one point a Goblin will let you past if you bring him a certain treasure chest from elsewhere on the map. That sort of thing.

When the Kickstarter launches, I’ll be posting the rulebook and some campaign levels.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games