Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:44 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf
"AAAND the scaly friends win the day!!"

"Come on over and we'll arrange the signing of the contract, the caster will be coming at dawn"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:24 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf
    And the 46th turn of this Erf finally dawns fair

The casters are positively abuzz with rumor-"ocity"!

"I heard that mountain of dittos was used to cast Scrolls!! HUNDReds of scrolls!"

"Pffft! Ridiculous! It was used instead to make LINKS!! DOZENS OF LINKS I tell you!"

And a dozen variations each more ridiculous than the last can be heard passing from mouth to ear in many corners of the Kingdom

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:22 pm 
    And the 47th turn of this Erf finally dawns fair BUT THEN ANOTHER VOLCANO EXPLODES!

"What's happening??" "So many Volcanos?!" "The Titans are angry with us!" "It must be all that magic experimentation!"
    "Dittos! Links! Blasphemies!"

"And you heard?? Last turn they paid TWENTY TWO THOUSAND SHMUCKERS Out of pocket! They didn't use the Credit Line contract!" "Yeah! And I heard they are paying oodles of cash hiring other casters too!"
    "..."
    "(..really?.. That's kinda nice, how do we get a share?)"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 am 
    The Ash clears with the dawning of the 48th turn of this Erf era, and with it the hubbub around all the supposed magical experimentation seems to clear out somewhat.

An uncountable number of dittoings and linkings seems to be becoming a new norm for the Kingdom's denizens, as the most vocally objecting voices seem to quiet out. Perhaps they are coming about to the benefits to the Kingdom of such activities (.. or perhaps not)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:17 am 
    The 49th turn of this Erf era comes and goes without seemingly anyone noticing... What plans are afoot one wonders..

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:36 pm 
    The 50th turn of this Erf era finally dawns, and it dawns with the buffeting winds of a Light Blow.
    With the winds come the tidings of war.. War ever lasting..

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:36 pm 
    The 51th turn of this Erf dawns Fair.

With it comes the almost unnoticed winking out of a portal, the Red portal in Portal park.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games