Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:44 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip
"AAAND the scaly friends win the day!!"

"Come on over and we'll arrange the signing of the contract, the caster will be coming at dawn"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:24 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip
    And the 46th turn of this Erf finally dawns fair

The casters are positively abuzz with rumor-"ocity"!

"I heard that mountain of dittos was used to cast Scrolls!! HUNDReds of scrolls!"

"Pffft! Ridiculous! It was used instead to make LINKS!! DOZENS OF LINKS I tell you!"

And a dozen variations each more ridiculous than the last can be heard passing from mouth to ear in many corners of the Kingdom

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:22 pm 
    And the 47th turn of this Erf finally dawns fair BUT THEN ANOTHER VOLCANO EXPLODES!

"What's happening??" "So many Volcanos?!" "The Titans are angry with us!" "It must be all that magic experimentation!"
    "Dittos! Links! Blasphemies!"

"And you heard?? Last turn they paid TWENTY TWO THOUSAND SHMUCKERS Out of pocket! They didn't use the Credit Line contract!" "Yeah! And I heard they are paying oodles of cash hiring other casters too!"
    "..."
    "(..really?.. That's kinda nice, how do we get a share?)"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 am 
    The Ash clears with the dawning of the 48th turn of this Erf era, and with it the hubbub around all the supposed magical experimentation seems to clear out somewhat.

An uncountable number of dittoings and linkings seems to be becoming a new norm for the Kingdom's denizens, as the most vocally objecting voices seem to quiet out. Perhaps they are coming about to the benefits to the Kingdom of such activities (.. or perhaps not)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:17 am 
    The 49th turn of this Erf era comes and goes without seemingly anyone noticing... What plans are afoot one wonders..

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:36 pm 
    The 50th turn of this Erf era finally dawns, and it dawns with the buffeting winds of a Light Blow.
    With the winds come the tidings of war.. War ever lasting..

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:36 pm 
    The 51th turn of this Erf dawns Fair.

With it comes the almost unnoticed winking out of a portal, the Red portal in Portal park.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:34 am 
    The 52th turn of this Erf dawns with the buffeting gales of a Thyphoon, and all in Erf seem to hunker down, as the turn passes onto the fair dawn of 53th the turn without much rumors of note.

Last edited by WurmD on Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:28 pm 
    And the 54th turn of this Erf era comes to pass Fairly. Nothing much seems to be happening.

In the meanwhile, someone affixed a new note in The Board

Quote:
    Offering 2 turn upkeep in fishes for 1 Juice of labor - check the naughty octant

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:05 am 
    The 55th turn dawned fair, and finally comes to a close with two massive battles.

The 56th turn of the Erf Sea age dawns fair.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:39 pm 
    The 57th turn of the Erf Sea age again dawns fair, with the tense quiet of the lull of battle

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 5:37 am 
    The 58th turn of the Erf Sea age again dawns fair, with the retaking of a Port by Barbary from Monkey Island.

Then the 59th turn of this age also dawns fair, and the seas witness a savage assault by Barbary on Monkey Islands turf, only to be viciously counter-attacked with the Port retaken.

But then, as the 60th of this age of Erf dawns fair, a VOLCANO explodes, covering the Erf with ash, and hiding a surprise attack from Das Beards on Monkey Island.

The Dark blue portal sometime afterwards winks out.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:40 pm 
    Torne Ssael, dirtamancer and Heir to Aestival, Maldar Starran, Chief Caster, Hattamancer of Varona, Ham Radio, Chief Caster, Thinkamancer to Das Beards side, and Emir Amar, Chief Caster, Dittomancer of Barbary meet in the Magic Kingdom.

Ham: "Hello everyone"
    Emir: "Greetings!"
    Ham: "Good turn my friends I felt it was time to talk about a long term peace between all of our sides"
    Torne: "Aestival acknowledges the request, and is disinclined to disagree. there are wider things than this zee.
    we also remember the last time this happened, so lets air any grievances we may have BEFORE we decide half a turn is enough"
    Maldar: "Greetings. Varona as a side has been at peace now for longer than all but Aestival, and we're content as we are"
    "Varona already has strong signamantic Pacts with Barbary and Das Beards. Another such pact with Aestival would wrap it up for us neatly.
    Additionally, an extra signamantic Pact similar to the so called So-Be-It Union would not be frowned upon"

Torne: "I....We...are no' tha' familiar wi' th' so be it union. Were those nae th' people who were more or less equal in size and production limiting t' 'alf wha' they coul' maintain? 'ow woul' tha' work wi' disparate empires?"
    "No' tha' Aestival is agains' strong signamantic pac's, th' side 'as signed a few before"

Emir Amar: It would be good to see peace in Erf Sea, and many are always stronger than one. Barbary would be glad to see such a deal

Torne: "Then it is decided we, th' rep'sentatives o' th' powers o' th' Erfsea, do hearby agree t' peace, tha' we may do well by our people, an' look outwards. As Chief Caster and Heir t' th' crown o' Aestival, I declare tha' there shall be Peace on erf, a' lea' here."

Ham: "I'll agree with that"

And with this, they began the more in-depth discussions of the wordings of the signamantic pact to be signed.
    Later all would return to their Capitals now part of a new grand Coallition that should keep the Erf in Peace for untold turns.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:56 pm 
    Coincidentally, or maybe not, later in that turn no one notices a ripple in the Aestival portal, as if someone stepped in (but there was no one there.. Maybe Veiled?) and then quietly as the night, the Aestival portal closes.

Much hubbub ensues when people finally notice, but the opinions run rife and whoever actually knows what happened doesn’t break through (or just doesn’t share).

EPILOGUE - The End of Aestival

-- many turns in the past --
    Doctor Sluse, (an ebullient Dittomancer, popped to the NaughtyLoyds, now contracted by Aestival) is animatedly chatting with a friend (barbarian caster in the MK) ”.. and you see!? It’s amazing!” :D “They made this ‘Battery’! It stores Juice! Which means I could draw Juice from it and keep casting!! ..”

-- somewhat later --
    Terry the Lookamancer speaking to himself “.. how interesting .. 3 Juice links have been documented to make items that replicate the casting of a spell once per turn, which is nice albeit limited.. but the novelty of applying that to this new thinkamancy spell ‘Recharge’.. now we have the same concept of a 3-link Juice to create a 1-Juice/turn item that is not limited at creation, any caster can use to cast any spell..” as he add the description of such a “Battery-item” to a folder labeled “Aestival”, and then puts the folder back in a shelf with many, many other folders

-- even later --
    Rhymeomancer Stan Hu-gill, once a barbarian, then a sided unit of NaughtyLoyds, then again a barbarian, currently employed by the side of Aestival, talks calmly in hushed tones with a close barbarian friend in the MK, “.. and thus, by having the link make a scroll of “Make Battery”, and then replicating the scroll instead of the actual item with Moneymancy, boosted by my Song, we are able to replicate a battery virtually for free (instead of paying the steep base-item price). Using the produced Juice of a new Battery to Dittomance a caster, and using the juiceless dittos to cast those scrolls, there really is no limit to the number we can make in a turn” :3 looking smug

-- at a multicolored Temple in the Eyemancers octant --
    <It is Decided: having the rumor of countless dittos confirmed by Lookamancy, and having the description of the item ‘Battery’ confirmed by Deep Lookamancy, an investigation is now initiated on how to deal with this threat. First Sub-Decision, recreate the process of making a ‘Battery’ for further investigation to proceed directly on such an item>

-- later at the same Temple --
    A caster with such wild and weird Signamancy hat can only be a Weird is seen signing a Contract, “... hereby agree to not divulge in any way anything seen or done in the confines of this Temple ...”

-- even later at the Temple --
    Many casters are seen congregated, as a black box with knobs on top materializes in the middle of the Temple floor...

-- ... --
    <Decision tree exposition: When Bombarding, Yard fire is known to damage buildings, and when sufficient damage is dealt, to croak units in Land. Hobooken has been demonstrated to produce similar effects on buildings and units when aimed at buildings. Fiery Blast has been demonstrated to also behave in such a way, with added effect due to the added damage. It shall be attempted to Change a Battery into a Fiery Blast>

-- ... --
    A known Changeamancer is seen signing another Contract

-- ... --
    A Battery is seen being placed in an underground room. The single heavy reinforced door to the room is closed, leaving only a tiny slit that is covered by thick glass-like material to observe the inside.

We recognize the Weirdomancer from before joining hands with the Changeamancer and one of the Thinkamancers. Their eyes glow. One of the linked casters peeks into the room, a hum is heard.. and suddenly a FLASH from inside the room!...
    Only smoke can be seen through the small slit of a window...

As the door is slowly opened and the smoke is slowly channeled elsewhere, the cracked walls and floor are evident.

-- ... --
    <in think speech> [success], [now we develop a mass version of that spell]

-- At the DittoShop --
    An apparently high leveled Thinkamancer is seen talking to a dittomancer.

-- In the eaves of the Temple --
    That same Thinkamancer, in the middle of a circle of many others, reverently receives a large bulky scroll. He then slowly disappears under the effect of a Veil.

-- At portal park --
    A light blue portal ripples..
    A bit after, it closes.

And the legend of a long lost capital, a treasure island by a dead volcano, filled with magical artifacts is born, and reverberates through the story space of Erf into the long unseen future

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:58 pm 
    The Narrated Internal Logs of the Side of Aestival: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GsYtX ... RHuc0erk2I

{I enjoyed reading them very much ^_^}

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:13 pm 
    The final territories as they stood at Turn 60: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipqe1i7o2jr3u ... .png?raw=1
    Das Beards - Light Green
    Varona - Dark Green
    Barbary - Purple
    Aestival - Light Blue

The final tallies:
    Das Beards
    - Military Score: Total Income:23100, Upkeep:1016.75/832
    Treasury: 30,547.5
    - Science Score: Almost all map revealed; Many sunken treasures recovered; All basic spells known, 15 advanced spells known; Discovered how XP works
    - Diplomacy Score: Alliance with 2 Sides, NAP with 1, Allied Barbarians on contract 8
    - Culture Score: 3.2

Varona
    - Military Score: Total Income:17925, Upkeep:940/807
    Treasury: 23,485
    - Science Score: Almost all map revealed; Few sunken treasures recovered; All basic spells known, 13 advanced spells known; Discovered how Luck works
    - Diplomacy Score: NAP with 2 Sides,Allied Barbarians on contract 6
    - Culture Score: 1.8

Barbary
    - Military Score: Total Income:15600, Upkeep:487.75/403
    Treasury: 26590
    - Science Score: Almost all map revealed; Some sunken treasures recovered; All basic spells known, 11 advanced spells known;
    - Diplomacy Score: Alliance with 1 Side, NAP with 2 Sides, Allied Barbarians on contract 2
    - Culture Score: 3.2

Aestival
    - Military Score: Total Income:21100, Upkeep:1453.75/598.5
    Treasury: 3,894,042,410
    - Science Score: All map revealed; Almost all sunken treasures recovered; All basic spells known, 21 advanced spells known; Infinite money and Juice achieved
    - Diplomacy Score: Alliance with 1 Side, NAP with 1 Sides, Allied Barbarians on contract 5
    - Culture Score: 3.4

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games