Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:06 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
Hungirly awaits wrote:
Requiem_Jeer wrote:
Next, Mathamancy and Weirdomancy.

This one relies on the thinkamancy part of the link. A new special - mind manager.
This special gives the ability to manage effectively your body and mind, control focus, breaths, thought processes, manage your bodily functions for maximum efficiency (reducing upkeep?), prioritize things accurately. Maybe even that special will enable such management of the minds of the units under the specialed command. Good candidates of that special would be the Ruler, Chief warlord and Chief caster, but I would likely keep the link active until most of my commander units would have that special.

I got 11 and 1, Moneymancy and Findamancy.

Find a good barbarian caster/ enemy turnable unit willing to turn to you for schmuckers. Find gems easier. My next combo is: Findamancy and Flower Power.

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:38 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    youngstormlord wrote:
    My next combo is: Findamancy and Flower Power.

Summon a drug sniffing dog.
    I got shockmancy and carnymancy.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:33 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Hungirly awaits wrote:
    I got shockmancy and carnymancy.

Shockmancy, at its most basic, deducts numbers in exchange for juice; while Carnymancy alters rules in exchange for juice. Shockmancy is normally limited to deducting HP (as far as I know), but add a Carny and we can destroy any numerical stat. Also, Carnymancy can be used to make scrolls that anyone can activate, allowing me to win any battle by decreasing the number of attacks per round my enemies can perform to zero, and give such a power to every warlord on the field.

I got Dirtamancy and Luckamancy.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:51 am 
    I think affecting stats suits weirdomancy better then it suits carnymancy.

EvilBarrels wrote:

I would curse a hex, so a lot of fumbles would happen in it, and the bad luck from it would transfer to nearby hexes. Ideally, that would be an hex that enemies will pass through, or try to breach one of my cities from.

I got Turnamancy and Foolamancy.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:00 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Hungirly awaits wrote:
    I think affecting stats suits weirdomancy better then it suits carnymancy.

EvilBarrels wrote:

I would curse a hex, so a lot of fumbles would happen in it, and the bad luck from it would transfer to nearby hexes. Ideally, that would be an hex that enemies will pass through, or try to breach one of my cities from.

I got Turnamancy and Foolamancy.

Jack and Vanna with the help of decrypted Bunny make a Turnamancy Three-awesome Trilink and produce... three items: "The Mirror of Desires", "The binoculars of motivations" and "And the necklace of turning".

People standing in front of Mirror of Desires can see their own and each other's deepest desire. Interesting for finding out who loves whom in your side, who wants to be the king, who just wants to be the best stabber ever. Also helpful for turning prisoners.

The binoculars of motivations, when pointed at any unit and concentrated, show the motivations of that unit and turnable rating, which make it easier to decide whether to capture or croak that unit in the war. Also works on your own side, to judge loyalty.

And finally, necklace of turning. This necklace casts high level veil on a unit wearing it which fools senses of everyone around them, making the unit more desirable and making people turn around to look at unit and desire unitsexually. When worn with a Small Black Dress TM by a female unit, the effect is increased. The most important thing is that it is multiphasic veil, as in, it acts upon each individual watcher's mind and changes the perceived image of the wearer to fit the tastes of the watcher. It sometimes leads to people wrongly remembering the eye color of the wearer. For example, if there are two watchers and one prefers chubby women, the necklace will make the unit look heavy built to them while, at the same time, making the wearer look thin for the other one.

The next one is 7. Weirdomancy and 11.Moneymancy

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:16 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Moneymancy and weirdomancy together would be perfect for permanent upgrades to units. The combined power of Pay-to-Play allows weirdomancy based specials to be added to the unit for a small upkeep increase. This greatly enhances the weirdo utility since armies can keep their specialized units for many turns without the caster needing to be there to refresh the spell.

Who needs to pay for expensive navies when you can just make your army water capable and march them across the ocean floor to raid unsuspecting sides? Maybe you find a gem deposit and have no digging units so just throw that special on some pikers for a few tenturns letting them make money while the casters are off someplace else instead of needing to be right there recasting each morning.

The weird moneymancy might also be useful to help make certain raw materials give discounts on units like a restricted use gem. Making a siege tower? Cast on some trees in the city hex to have them harvested for a unit with a few turns of reduced upkeep. Signamancy could be impacted a bit with what raw mats are added like a Boat that keeps popping a few pine cones each turn or a siege tower that grows leaves.

My roll was amusingly enough two 9s (dittomancy) then an 8 (changeamancy)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:00 pm 
    pastorofmuppets wrote:
    My roll was amusingly enough two 9s (dittomancy) then an 8 (changeamancy)

With this link, you can copy a unit, but with... changes.
    You can ditto how it was a few turns ago (maybe before it turned to the enemy side!), ditto how it was before it got injured, ditto it but made from steel.

I rolled 2 and 9, predictamancy and dittomancy.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:44 am 
    Predictomancy and dittomancy allows a side to play ultimate keep away with fate. They can tell when say a favorite warlord is destined to be struck down in battle and send a ditto of her to be croaked instead. So long as they never establish whether Warlady Lily Putin (original) or Lilly Putin (copy) is the one to be slain fate can be staved off with workarounds. ( it’s certainly entirely safe with no chance of repercussions).

The team could also see what the most effective units or items to copy are for upcoming battles. Seeing unexpected air support for an enemy could let them know that extra archers will make more difference than doubling the cavalry numbers for example.

16 and 6 for my rolls

Shockamancer and weirdomancer

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:15 am 
    pastorofmuppets wrote:
    16 and 6 for my rolls

Shockamancer and weirdomancer

Special news delivery! This information will shock you!
    This combination can imbue units with great knowledge. Knowledge they don't want to know, knowledge they'll wish they could forget. Knowledge that will haunt them until they croak and perhaps even afterwards, not just because of how shocking it is, but also because they can't make any sense of it. And the ones who can, after countless turns of endless research, are the ones I pity most of all. With the thinkamancer involved, maybe they could even do this through a thinkagram.

I got 20 and 18, rhyme-o-mancy and hat magic.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:49 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Hungirly awaits wrote:

I got 20 and 18, rhyme-o-mancy and hat magic.

Boom-boxes
    A special box, contained within is a magical item that when used/worn by a Warlord infers the Dance fighting special!!!

Or more often than not a comman sword with no special abilities what-so-ever

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:10 am 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    A singing hat, that provides the music for dance fighting and bonus to your stack.

Got lookamancy (10) and healamancy (22).

side creation rules
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HVm ... E4uww/edit

pad
    https://edupad.ch/Erfspace

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:08 pm 
    Lookamancy and healamancy combined gives the most useful power of all, long ranged healing. The caster mash up can sit safely in the main tower watch ongoing battles and top up HP for their units. A simple piker wall can become a nearly unbreakable position on the field as the damage they take simply melts away or a warlord can be saved from an unexpected crit to keep commanding the fight.

An enterprising side could make a nice bit of profit exporting this model, offering health insurance contracts on favored warlords of other sides.

I rolled 13 and 11, flower power and moneymancy

Last edited by pastorofmuppets on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:58 pm 
    This user is a Tool!
    With Flower Power and Moneymancy, you could theoretically make a gilded lily, and then sell it off for a price far higher than it's worth. The best use of those things, imo.

I got a 7 and an 8. Dirtamancy and Changemancy, anyone?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 am 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    A heavy metal golem that can change its form to suit the battle situation and terrain.

Got luckamancy and croakamancy

side creation rules
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HVm ... E4uww/edit

pad
    https://edupad.ch/Erfspace

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:16 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    cypermancer wrote:
    Got Luckamancy and Croakamancy

Hard one, Croakamancy is kinda narrow...

Uncroak doomed zombie, they are utterly useless, almost never hit and will always be the first to fall unto a trap or to croak in battle. But they'll boost the side overall luck while doing so, giving the Luckamancer more room to play with, while protecting our living units. Pure Naughtymancy!
    Best used against weaker foes as they'll miss more time before being destroyed.

10 and 7, you got a Lookamancer and a Dirtamancer to work with.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games