Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:22 am 
This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
"Dwaco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus." She quipped back, some signamancer in the area snickering.

"Eighty five hundred and seventy six."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:36 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    "Given that this won't resolve any time soon anyways, we may as well indulge you."

"8577"

"Hope you're happy".

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:53 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    "Not particularly, but I find this better then allowing the poor caster going to a side so clearly in decay. Eight five hundred and seventy eight."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 am 
    Perhaps when we see some signs of life from your side beyond 2400s worth of parlor tricks, you can talk to us about decay.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:18 pm 
    "When those parlor tricks are costing you more in upkeep then us in juice, why would we need to change the methodology? Eighty five hundred sixty."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:42 pm 
    Personally I would prioritize protecting several thousand in revenue over cutting maybe a thousand in costs. But it appears I still have a lot to learn about frugality.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:48 pm 
    "Indeed. Learn it well and you might be able to accurately estimate costs. Eighty five hundred sixty two."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:53 pm 
    Any insights you would care to grace us with? Or will you continue to be all talk?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:26 pm 
    "If we keep up at this pace, someone will have to provide upkeep for the healomancer on the auction block. How about you plainly state the maximum you are willing to pay, and I will decide whether or not to beat that bid by five hundred shmuckers."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:10 pm 
    I would suggest that we follow the fine Harberdasher's advice and pass that information on to the auctioneer. It would be much fairer - if your maximum bid is lower than mine, me divulging my maximum bid would give you an unfair ability to push the bidding to my maximum without taking on any risk.

At any rate, I have actually already informed him that I would be amenable to such a settlement - I suggest you do the same.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:21 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    "Aaand the turn is almost croaked!

I shall have your final bids! Lets hear em!"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:53 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    "aaaaand the winner is the NaughtyLoyds! For the modest sum of 8901 shmuckers!"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:30 pm 
    And yet another turn dawns..

Rumor has it that there was a major battle, where 4 Ships of the Line finally saw battle..

And, the side that has them? Apparently spent TWENTY THREE spells and scrolls, AND a trilink on that battle, making it happen and then during the battle.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:04 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    A short cloaked figure spends some time listening to the rumor mill. They seem surprised, and spend some time seeing if they can learn more before going about their business

(23 spells for one fight from one side? That sounds like a capitol fight)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:14 pm 
    T28 Dawns fair, and the rumor mill spins wildly with two side portals disgorging casters and winking out..

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:03 am 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    A new note appears on the board of the magic kingdom. At dawn on turn 29.

Looking for a new flag ship for your fleet or just some added firepower. Da Beards Empire has the answer. For just 2500 shmuckers we will sell you one of our custom order Ships of the Line. These powerful ships will be further enhanced with a special of your choice. The lookout special, repair special, deep laucher special, or troop transport special are just a few of the options avaliable. Custom orders with more than one speical also avaliable. Please contact Da Beards empire with your requests.

side creation rules
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HVm ... E4uww/edit

pad
    https://edupad.ch/Erfspace

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:49 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    A short, cloaked figure sees the note, grumbles something, scratches something down, then keeps walking.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:29 am 
    T29 dawns fair. And talks are quiet, hushed, no one knows a thing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:47 pm 
    T30 dawns fair, but then.. a Volcano Erupts! Covering the Erf with ash..

And fantastical developments seem to have just occoured! The word on all magical mouths is that All sides on this corner of Erf seem to have allied!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:52 am 
    And T31 Finally dawns! With a dissipation of the Ash the sun shines brightly!

But ooh the naysayers win their bets, and the full Alliance is broken by one of the side and the biggest battle yet ensues on those seas. It is rumored even Tri-links were employed!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games