Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 am 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
"And SOLD! Both items to handsome Stan the Caster!" shouts jubilantly the Auctioneer

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:57 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    Turn 6 dawns fair again, albeit there were rumors that there were ships that were brave enough to stay at seas during the night and were damaged again.
    Pirates have attacked again! Say the hubbub of the excited rumor mill. It seemed Pirates had been absent for a long while.
    Finally, the pirate attack almost drowns out the rumors of a new silver tongued diplomat, sailing the seas.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:56 pm 
    Turn 7 dawns fair but it seems Pirates have attacked yet again!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:06 am 
    New Auction!

"Hello again my friends!
    It is that time again! Let's get rumbling!"
    *rumbling music is heard!*
    "This time we have a fantastic Dollamancy-Weirdomancy Bardge! A badge that you wear and It will save you (or whoever wears it) in a pinch, if it ever goes overboard!
    Starting bid at 500s!"

"Aaand a deadly Extra Yard! A potent Dollamancy accessory for your favourite Ship! Very mobile so it allows firing to both sides!
    Starting bid at 1000s!"

"As before, we'll close the biddings at sundown after this." {end with the Turn 8 orders, and use Turn 8 funds}

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:05 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Interesting Items, although I am afraid for the moment Vorana is not interested.

For any other side who might be interested in opening private communicatiosn with Vorana for any reason, or would be interested in a pair of communication hats for their own use, I am willing to take offers starting next turn. For Fairness all orders will be on a first come first serve basis less any critical duties for my side, however cash or goods for exchange are required on delivery only of course!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 am 
    "Do my eyes deceive me ?
    NO-one is interested in my fine wares?
    I might have to eat my hat and pack my bags if the is the case..

NEW STARTING BIDS of 400s for the Bardge and 900s for the Yard!"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:56 am 
    Further to my offer to sell communication hats I would be willing to trade a pair to any side offering knowledge of their spells if my side is not already familiar with their discipline in lieu of cash if they so prefer.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 am 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    The Green portal of Best Fareasta remains undisturbed, the energetic caster has yet to enter the Magic Kingdom this turn.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:14 am 
    Turn 9 dawns fair if not for another vicious Pirate attack; And some vicious Feral attacks.

And, almost unnoticed, a new light blue portal appears in the Park

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:18 am 
    Those who had known the Master Stageamancer for long would notice that he was flustered, but by all surface appearances he was as energetic as ever on this new dawn.

"Gather All, Gather All! Since we've been having few bids we'll be extending the Auction a few more turns!"

"And Ho! What do I hear!? A far off side has asked to auction off their Foolamancer!"
    "He must have been a Fool one too many times"
    he stage whispers
    "Starting bid will be 6000s!"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:29 am 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Out of the green portal, a different personage from before exited. The two casters were dressed more or less the same, a tall black hat with no brim and flowing robes with large sleeves, but where Jade exuded energy and wonder, this one stepped with surety and grace, his manner calm and collected as he beheld the Magic Kingdom for the first time. Looking around, he approached the loud stagemancer. "Excuse me, but how long would the auction for the Foolamancer be open? My side certainly doesn't have that many shmuckers on hand, but might in a few turns, if we saved up. On the same token, my ruler can be an impatient sort, so he wouldn't want to be holding onto potentially useful wealth for very long." Tilting his head as a thought occured: "And what would be the other items for auction? I take it they weren't very popular?"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:32 am 
    "Hello hello! Indeed there was few bids, but I don't see why not!"

"A fantastic Dollamancy-Weirdomancy Bardge! A badge that you wear and It will save you (or whoever wears it) in a pinch, if it ever goes overboard!
    Starting bid at 500s!"

"Aaand a deadly Extra Yard! A potent Dollamancy accessory for your favourite Ship! Very mobile so it allows firing to both sides!
    Starting bid at 1000s!"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:15 am 
    The unknown caster clears his throat. "And the Foolamancer? What would the timeframe be of their acquisition if they were to be purchased by a side?"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:33 am 
    He nods "Current biddings will close at the end of the next turn." {end of turn 10, funds of turn 10}

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:50 pm 
    Greetings to the Caster of No Name, I am Maldar Starran of Vorana. A Hat Magician by trade, welcome to the Magic Kingdom, my your dealings be of value to your side.

I offer a humble gift that may benefit us both, a hat for your ruler with which they may communicate with mine. Will you accept?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:51 pm 
    *may your

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 pm 
    "Oh, have I not introduced myself? Apologies. I am Hong See Gone, Seonbi of Best Fareasta." The unusual title aside, he nodded politely. "And your gift I am honored to receive, may the Titans smile upon your path and may your Fate be clearly seen before you." Taking the hat, he gestured to it. "And how much would you think a private set would be worth?"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    The bald Green man from with the red eyes and suspenders raises an arm... "On behalf of Emperor Ackack, of the side of Ackack I bid 6000 for the foolamancer, 1000 for the yard, and 500 for the barge."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:00 pm 
    Hong redirected his attention to the oddly colored man, surprised. "Well I predict my ruler would not be interested in the purchase if he can't get the fool at base price. We have a city to upgrade to level 3 anyway, so I think we'll focus on that instead. The Emperor thinks that's long overdue anyway."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:06 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Stagemancer Stan Hu-gill frowned. "Is the foolamancer in question present?" He asked bluntly.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games