Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 137
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:54 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 137
     Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:57 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    This would seem to confirm that portals only block entry TO the Magic Kingdom, not from.

Also... how is Parson's rifle staying on his back?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:58 am 
    Random portal time, rule of plot would say it'll be Jetstones, but I'd love to see a new side introduced here.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:59 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Ruler of Erfworld Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip
    Enter the Dogfort!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:00 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Clubs Suit Pip
    I'm also thinking Jetstone is a high possibility. My next two guesses would be Haggar or Carpool.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf
    I was wondering how long until Aerith is introduced as a healomancer :lol:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    KyleEverett wrote:
    Random portal time, rule of plot would say it'll be Jetstones, but I'd love to see a new side introduced here.

with our luck, the Goblin Knob forces may wind up splitting. some wind up in Jetstone, some in Transylvito, some in FAQ.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:01 am 
    This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Aeris is here. What is she doing? She looks intent.

I mean, the rest of the comic, yes. Still analyzing.

But there's a flower girl on a mission. I'm stuck on that for now.

http://www.erfworld.com/blog/view/48101 ... all-part-1

http://www.erfworld.com/blog/view/48607 ... all-part-2

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

They could also end up on the opposite side of Erf. Could be interesting.

Do we have any confirmation that the planet is spherical?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    She was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways...

She's down, but not dusted? Does she have a Fate-bubble too?

Last edited by Mogster2 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:03 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Please be TV or FAQ

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:08 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Swiftbow wrote:
    They could also end up on the opposite side of Erf. Could be interesting.

Do we have any confirmation that the planet is spherical?

I asked this question once before, and was told that Erfworld is likely cylindrical. Not entirely sure what that means, however.

Also, who exactly is supposed to enter the portals? The non-casting Decrypted should only be able to pass thru Charlie's portal.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:09 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    I bet they will end up in FAQ. It would be oddly appropriate.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:10 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Wish we had any idea of how the treasury ended up, so we could tell exactly how insane it would be to invade Charlescomm. Although given how few living units GK may now have, that angle is probably gone.

It seems now that Artemis in charge was mostly a way to get the GK forces massacred without it going on Parson's record as commander.

The fallout here is going to be huge for the MK. The thinkamancers and hippiemancers will stick up for GK and once the fight is over the presence of Charlescomm forces and the tripods will be undeniable. If the MK accepts the truth, they are going to owe GK bigtime for this. Somehow, I suspect a certain carny will escape without blame to be a gigantic pain in the keister again.

If the MK refuses to accept the truth and doubles down on their fantasy version of events, there could be civil war against the Thinkamancers. Driving them out of the MK even.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Erfmover Supporter
    I'm not sure how Parson plans to get to a portal carrying two people and not get blasted to pieces. Also, they are gonna probably end up leaving many guns behind. Parson can carry Jack and Maggie, and Borobean will carry Wanda, but Lilith is still incapped. And all the random mooks seem SOL.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:14 am 
    This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Okay, I'm past the Aeris cameo (still torn between her being a healomancer and a florist, like most everyone else). Thoughts as follows...

I find it gratifying that the Bean that went above and beyond 'basic Shockmancy' is the surviving Bean.

It's unlikely-but-possible that MK-decrypted units might have something like a Naturalized Citizen thing going on that lets them go through portals. Not gonna count on it, and in all likelihood the decrypted units are about to get purged entirely from the MK, barring Janis actually saving one of them maybe.

UNLESS Swiftbow is right in the earlier post and the Disband part of the portals is only active one way.

Has Parson gotten shorter? I'm really sure he has. In accordance with his getting used to the world, his signamancy is less alien, perhaps. Unfortunately, he's no longer double the height of the casting squad, and it might be a bit tricky for him to scoop up all 4 of the casters. Maybe Aeris will help in that regard? Maybe Team Thinkamancer or the Hippie Squad sent her along to fix up a few of the incapped casters. We can hope.

http://www.erfworld.com/blog/view/48101 ... all-part-1

http://www.erfworld.com/blog/view/48607 ... all-part-2

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:18 am 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Shiny Red Star
    I'm informed that Parson started losing his pupils in Book 1, but it's suddenly really noticeable. Hopefully it's an intentional change.

Also that end pun, groan.
    Premonitious wrote:
    I was wondering how long until Aerith is introduced as a healomancer :lol:

I'm wondering how long til she dies.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:18 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    See Artemis? Sometimes standing and fighting is a bad idea. How many of your troops went to dust because of it?

Well, it looks like Parson's in a bit of a pinch. Surrounded by hostiles, carrying away what few friends he can to Titans know where. Unless Aeris gets the drop on him. Heh. Be nice to see her take someone by surprise for a change. :)

Good luck, Parson. Please don't kill Aeris. The nightmares only just stopped...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:19 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Wow wow WOW! Go Parson, GO!

Random portal it is, add me to the voices saying let's see a brand new side!

Great update, as always!!!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:21 am 
    It seems that the unpainted ones are not going to be the "deus ex machina" to save the day...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions