Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 117
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:08 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 117
     Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:10 am 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    ... oh, balls.

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:12 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip
    AOL: Warcraftace
    ...Well, that's not what I was expecting.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:12 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Oh wow it looks like Parson is under CC.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:13 am 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    And they're still going to shoot him?

Interesting...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:16 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    so, we're assuming the change in parson's clothing means that he has turned to Charlescomm?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:16 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool
    "You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy Charlie, not join him! Bring peace to Erfworld, not leave it in darkness!"

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:17 am 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    TurtlesAWD wrote:
    And they're still going to shoot him?

Interesting...

Well, sure! Even more so now than before, actually. No breach of contract costs, now. :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:18 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip
    Looks like Parson is now a CC unit.

I expect him to attack a few of GK units, making Charlie have to pay a few milions and then use the scroll to go back to GK, which he would see as home. Effectively screwing over Charlie, hard.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:19 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I highly doubt that is a permanent change in attire. Hamster Dance vs Charlie Foxtrot.

Although, if that does signify a change of Sides, that also means that Charlescomm just fielded a warlord in the Magick Kingdom.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:20 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Wow...was NOT expecting that. It does indeed look like a Turning. Only explanation for a wardrobe change. Now does Duty compel Parson to bring the guns back? Hopefully Parson extorted more out of Charlie than just his allegiance shift.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:20 am 
    Krennson wrote:
    so, we're assuming the change in parson's clothing means that he has turned to Charlescomm?

He's also no longer veiled by Jack. The reasonable assumption is that he's no longer a part of their stack, and we've seen the business attire showing up before, on the hobgobs.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:21 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Ruler of Erfworld Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip
    I think this is limited term contract... Parson becomes a CC unit until truce is over. They intend to exterminate him anyway just for safety.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:23 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Diamonds Suit Pip
    ysath wrote:

I expect him to attack a few of GK units, making Charlie have to pay a few milions and then use the scroll to go back to GK, which he would see as home. Effectively screwing over Charlie, hard.

That seems unlikely to me. It would go against his Duty and Loyalty, both of which would now be to Charlescomm.

Well, what did you do yesterday? Now you know.

Let's all be the kind of people we wish everyone had been then. Show up. Call. Resist.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:24 am 
    ysath wrote:

Risky, since Charlie can theoretically disband him now.

but yeah, with enough help from the perfect warlord spell, his fundamental stupidworld nature, and the interference of fate, Parson might be able to widely ignore the wishes of his 'Ruler', Charlie.

Also, he might not need the scroll to defect back to Gobwin Knob. Ossomer didn't, and Parson didn't need a scroll to defect to Charlescomm.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:25 am 
    This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user posted the comment of the month
    Charlie wanted him on his side / in his side as early as book 1. He may be thinking that with Parson safely under his thumb he can now blow off Fate nearly indefinetly.

The other ace left to play is that something worse, damage wise, is still in the wings for the Mass Healomancy scroll to be used on.

Here's my Erfics: Hungry Jungle. -- Completed!

The Overlord's New Clothes -- Two parter, Completed

Unjust Deserts -- Completed!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

E is for Erfworld Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Diamonds Suit Pip
    Another option is that his attire is a different Veil by Jack, and that's not Parson at all. Kind of a timfoilhat theory, but possible.

Well, what did you do yesterday? Now you know.

Let's all be the kind of people we wish everyone had been then. Show up. Call. Resist.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

No one in particular wrote:
    Krennson wrote:

He's also no longer veiled by Jack. The reasonable assumption is that he's no longer a part of their stack, and we've seen the business attire showing up before, on the hobgobs.

unless of course, Jack veiled Parson with the ILLUSION of a Charlescomm unit livery. With Parson's undetectable Stupidworld stats, that might actually fool people for a turn or so.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:27 am 
    Who's the veiled unit lying down behind Marie?

Also, is it new information that the truce prohibits asking units to surrender or did we already know that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:28 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    ysath wrote:

And the scroll was Weirdomancy that disrupted the magicks binding him to Erfworld. It's not a "go home" spell. It would send him back to Earth where Judy and the Arkenshoes may or may not be.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions