Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 113
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:08 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 113
     Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:11 am 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Hey. She made it. Charlie gonna be so angry. Yes.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:15 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Woo, victory! Almost. Sort of. Now to have Parson screen himself with his entire MK army and for Lilith to get the other Archons to fire wildly into the portal...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:15 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

That last panel is BEAUTIFUL!

Now.

How can Lil' win back 5 million shmuckers for Gobwin Knob?

Edit: can Charlie's portal count as damage done by Charlie?

Last edited by Lymmothy on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:16 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user posted the comment of the month
    The lighting on this page is absolutely gorgeous. It sets the emotional tone really well: Dramatic, tense, desperate. And there's a bit of symbolism: The lighting comprises reds and oranges: Lillith's colors, as opposed to Charlescomm's. They have lost control of the situation on level 40, their most fortified position in the entire city.

This is my favorite page yet.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:17 am 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Son of a stale biscuit… she pulled it off. Nice.

Anyone else wonder what that block underneath the portal is, and why it didn't get vaporized or even scratched?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:18 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Spades Suit Pip
    Aside from the obvious Archon body that's now going through, at this point it looks like Lilith has already divested herself of all her weapons.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:19 am 
    The Recreator wrote:
    Son of a stale biscuit… she pulled it off. Nice.

Anyone else wonder what that block underneath the portal is, and why it didn't get vaporized or even scratched?

We got a view of underground in the MK, and it showed pillars under the portals. Maybe its some sort of Titanic artifact used for generating the portal?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:20 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Diamonds Suit Pip
    Sweet! She made it, without causing "material" harm presumably has now shoved both the weapons and the body through the portal.

Looking forward to seeing the fallout from this.

Well, what did you do yesterday? Now you know.

Let's all be the kind of people we wish everyone had been then. Show up. Call. Resist.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:21 am 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Well, well, look who succeeded and who failed. I'm digging this new art style bruh.

Screw you guys, I'm a Polar bear now. Art by my very good friend, Arieann Pentagon.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:23 am 
    This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Just saying, I love the atmospheric effects. Especially the smoke. Magnificent.

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:24 am 
    From the wires, it looks like the portal was definitely the power source. Also, are those Vickers machine guns?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:25 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Spades Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip
    I am guessing no material damage was caused. The stone-like block underneath the glowing yellow Charlescomm portal is part of the portal. Foundation or power source or mechanism.

I think Xin and the art team pulled it off, but glowing-blue people in an otherwise glowing-red area looks really odd, doesn't it?

Apparently all their defenses (apart from the traps) are outside the portal "airlock". And the traps are now deactivated.

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:28 am 
    Yeah, I'm really loving the Xin & Colorist. David Hahn did a solid job with an incredibly tough task, but he's no comparison to two people.

I wonder, if we ever see some sort of "special" city belonging to the Titans themselves, if all the artists of Erfworld will get their own statues of honor?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:29 am 
    I love that she pulled it off. Is it to much too ask that she somehow escapes?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:31 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Oath wrote:

It kind of looks like she's resisting being sucked into the portal. So we may find out whether or not archons (or just Lilith) can go through, even if she'd rather not test it herself.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:32 am 
    Well, game over then! Since Lilith doesn't have them with her, the weapons are presumably through already, and with the Archon through, that's that. All that's left is the fate of poor Lilith. With all of the Archons disconnected from Charlie, one of the guards might be baited into attacking her.

If Gobwin Knob can figure out how to mass-produce guns, Charlie just lost a huge advantage.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:36 am 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I'm going to cut you guys loose on this one. I ain't going to help you figure this out, not yet, but I will say this. I think the block beneath the portal is a generator drawing almost infinite power from the portal and is constructed around the column of diamond hard rock that's beneath the portals in Portal Park. Also, I think Enola is named after the Enola Gay that dropped the first ever atomic bomb on Hiroshima. Fitting for a side that has invented some of the most powerful weapons on Erf.

Screw you guys, I'm a Polar bear now. Art by my very good friend, Arieann Pentagon.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:36 am 
    Those look like Maxim guns....

Oh, and if Bonnie misinterprets what's going on, she might assume she needs to stop this at any cost and order the guns to open up.

Last edited by El Chupacabra on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:37 am 
    Swiftbow wrote:
    Oath wrote:

It kind of looks like she's resisting being sucked into the portal. So we may find out whether or not archons (or just Lilith) can go through, even if she'd rather not test it herself.

I saw that but am unsure if that is the portal trying to suck her in or that's the air lock releasing that is generating that force. I can't recall the portals ever drawing anything in.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions