Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 99
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:08 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 99
     Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:13 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Hearts Suit Pip Clubs Suit Pip
    Somehow.. I hope she makes it though.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:16 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Well, we know how the firearms work. Granting any unit the Archery special...that's very powerful

Lol at some of the sister's whispers. Sounds like some of our Wild Mass Guessing.

Archameades wrote:
    Somehow.. I hope she makes it though.

You know, me too. I admire determination most of all in any character, I think, and Lilith is very set on turning losing scenarios into ways to do more damage to her enemies.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:19 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip
    AOL: Warcraftace
    Nice to know that even a Decrypted like Lilith thinks that Wanda stopping her from killing Charlie was wrong.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:21 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    So the concept of a fallen Titan is a thing that exists. Fun. So the moon is potentially an actual location? I have to wonder how that works, what with the whole relative time thing.

Looks like GK is about to lose everything (except Jed I presume). Since Charlie won't want to keep the cities or non-archons, I'm guessing Faq is about to explode in size.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:33 am 
    So is an archon's ability to detect a veil limited, or is she expecting golems?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:34 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Clubs Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Diamonds Suit Pip
    The conjunction of the more realistic rendering with the X's in her eyes ... wierd.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:35 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user got funny with a rodent Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip
    Seriously that rumours list. Just LOL.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:35 am 
    what would charlie need to triple his units firepower for? he already has enough firepower to head shot all capitals within a thousand hexes of himself. if he wanted to, conquering the world would be laughably easy. using veiled archons, croak all warlords in field near the capital, cause the side to field any warlords it was holding in reserve, then croak those. last step would be to just step in, annihilate all the unled stacks guarding the capital and breeze through. and that's is if the side keeps too many forces in the capital to just headshot.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:39 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool! Diamonds Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip
    That rumour that Charlie has a button to blow up the world, huh? That's ominous. Because why wouldn't Charlie have a nuke secreted away, after all?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:42 am 
    conmor wrote:
    what would charlie need to triple his units firepower for? he already has enough firepower to head shot all capitals within a thousand hexes of himself. if he wanted to, conquering the world would be laughably easy. using veiled archons, croak all warlords in field near the capital, cause the side to field any warlords it was holding in reserve, then croak those. last step would be to just step in, annihilate all the unled stacks guarding the capital and breeze through. and that's is if the side keeps too many forces in the capital to just headshot.

Because Charlie isn't at war with his fellow Erfworlders. He isn't even at war with Parson and GK per se. He's fighting the world itself, and Fate has a huge number of options to work with against him.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:42 am 
    Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    This art is great!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:53 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    You're tormenting us intentionally aren't you Rob? :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:54 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user got funny with a rodent Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip
    Quote:
    You're tormenting us intentionally aren't you Rob?

According to Jim Butcher withholding info so the readers can squirm and speculate ad infinitum is crack for writers. Make what you will of that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:58 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Erfmover Supporter
    If Charlie has guns and anti-aircraft weapons, it's not a big leap to him having nukes, no.

Parson might have to tell Janis about nukes after all.

Anyway, WMG for fun. The Magic Kingdom is on the moon.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:06 am 
    This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Lipkin wrote:

Or inside the moon.

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:15 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Erfmover Supporter
    Dark Shadow wrote:
    Lipkin wrote:

Or inside the moon.

That would explain the red sky.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:40 am 
    This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Lipkin wrote:
    Dark Shadow wrote:
    Lipkin wrote:

Or inside the moon.

That would explain the red sky.

Because if it was on the moon, the moon'd either be red, or the sky would be black.

Have we ever seen the moon from the MK?

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:47 am 
    Since Charlescomm's guns are reliant on ammunition rather than Shockmancy, I wonder if humble twolls could create something similar given enough instruction.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:27 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool
    The rumors around Charlie sound a lot like Sylvia's description of Parson:

Quote:
    "He is Level 20. He is Level Thousand. He is Level Million. It does not matter."

Personally, I can't wait to see what happens when Lilith finds out about the treaty. If she's already contemplating suicide, what happens when she finds out she's already cost GK half its treasury twice? Ooph. That said, I'd put even odds on her coming up with a way to goad Charlescom into breaking the treaty again in GK's favor.

Lilith is definitely turning into my favorite character right now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions