Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 71
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:10 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 71
     Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:15 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Meh. I don't like this Jed. And I don't like his idea either.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:16 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Juggalo elves? I think I might hate you a little bit, now. :-p

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:22 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    No, no, no and just NO. It's called GOBWIN Knob for crying out loud.

Btw the story seems to be progressing REALLY slowly this book. Or is it just me?

Needs more big battles!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:25 am 
    This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I don't know whether I love this or hate this. I guess as long as they ride dwagons into battle asking people how the fuck magnets work, I'm cool with it.

My Hamstards

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:32 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    You know, I'm usually fine with slow plot progression, but right now this is becoming ridiculous.
    There are four locations where there's interesting stuff happening (FAQ, TV, MK, Lilith) and probably soon Jetstone, and here we are watching Stanley learning to play ukulele ^^°

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:35 am 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Are twolls natural allies or native to Gobwin Knob? And are they too stupid to be knights.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:42 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Erfmover Supporter
    Mad Humanist wrote:
    Are twolls natural allies or native to Gobwin Knob? And are they too stupid to be knights.

They are native to Gobwin Knob.

Midway through this update I was hoping we were going to be introduced to Dwarves.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:55 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user got funny with a rodent Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I for one think the worldbuilding that's happening is really fascinating. I've yet to be disappointed by an update. The other places are interesting too, but I'm sure Rob has an idea with this. Stanley *is* the Overlord. What happens with him is paramount. Him getting a huge load of his own troops, loyal to him, not Wanda, is a major thing happening. It deserves its own update.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:16 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Jed knows of units Stanley hasn't even heard of.
    Just how much DOES he know? is it instinctual, or has he experienced them? maybe he can search every book in the city and knows about stuff that way?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:17 am 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Hearts Suit Pip Clubs Suit Pip Diamonds Suit Pip
    Yahoo Messenger: frankrazorclaw
    Cue Homestuck/Erfworld crossover mania in 3....2....

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:23 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool! Erfmover Supporter Hearts Suit Pip
    Any guitar people recognize the tune the Tool's trying to twang?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:27 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Are they "Welcome to the Jungle" Elves?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:32 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    "Are they "Welcome to the Jungle" Elves?"

Nope Google "Juggalo". You'll get it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:33 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    This is a great update! I love the idea of Stanley finding a possible counter to Charlie's interference with allies. I really like that Jed is showing some of his own awareness and motivations. I'm very pleased you're letting the story breath and be everything it can.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:39 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Oh snap!

A new elf tribe revealed. I bet they do something better than Rock.

Additionally, new insight into Jed. NIce. I like the tension between 'is Jed trying to make Stanley passive/out of the picture' and 'holy shit Jed just gave Stanley serious intel (and defense strategy)'

My 2cents against those thinking it's too slow, 2x/week updates is a satisfying pace (finally), and the storyline is progressing just fine IMHO. I like it. It's a great f'ing story. And 'slowness' and buildup makes the latter battles better.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:43 am 
    Ummm. Insane Clown Posse has nothing to do with KISS, other than face paint... and I do not see them as being the kind that Stanley would "rock out" with. Now I could see Bohab Dwarves or Scumdawg Orx being more his speed....

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Spades Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Arkenhammer Supporter
    It's interesting (and concerning) to see GK headed back in the exact same direction that got them in trouble so recently. Stanley is an idiot for even considering this, and I'm not sure what Jed's angle is. I think he's mostly just selfish, which makes sense given what we've learned about the consciousness of cities.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:51 am 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    Oh dear god.

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:52 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Stanley> "What is a Juggle Elf?"
    Jed> "A dead body... well he ain't really dead but he ain't like anything that you ever met before; He'll eat monopoly and sh*t out connect four."
    Stanley> "Connect fou-What the f*ck? Thats whack..."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions