Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 52
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:50 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 52
     Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:52 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Diamonds Suit Pip
    Zord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:59 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Spades Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Arkenhammer Supporter
    Hmmmmmm, well clearly something happened, tough to tell from their expressions whether it's great or terrifying....I'm inclined to think the latter, based on what the casters were saying about it in link-space.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:03 pm 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Holy boop, Stanley looks EPIC in this one. Heck, everybody does. Looks like Parson is even MORE of Erfworld rather than Stupidworld/Earth/whatever permutation thereof now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:10 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip
    Lheticus wrote:
    Holy boop, Stanley looks EPIC in this one. Heck, everybody does. Looks like Parson is even MORE of Erfworld rather than Stupidworld/Earth/whatever permutation thereof now.

I have to agree. I think the artist is starting to hit his stride...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:14 pm 
    I'm gonna guess...Statue of Libert...DOMINATION.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:17 pm 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    Hmm... so they can't make it into a true golem, because the capital-M Matter won't take the capital-M Motion. Are they fudging it by turning it into a a giant suit of armor that can move, but not independently?

If not that, then I hope it's just a giant face of Stanley that bellows out "ALL HAIL STANLEY. STANLEY IS LIFE." endlessly. Maybe it attracts and crushes pigeons and orlies, too.

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:19 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Diamonds Suit Pip
    Cue epic Power Rangers battle with much e-guitar and synthesizer. Bonus points for every Phantom of the Opera reference too.

DUHHHHHH! DUNDUNDUNDUN DUHHHHHHH!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:27 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    This my friends is the face of prime quality cluelessness.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:27 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Considering the Zords in Power Rangers couldn't move without a pilot...

The question is what are the requirements to pilot it? Can any unit, does it need to have a caster or warlord special? Does the piloting itself require expenditure of juice or do you power it up like the normal tower but using it spends that juice like a toy with a battery?

I'm ridiculously excited for this next update.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:33 pm 
    lets see... style (and thus ugliness/scariness) falls under the dirtamancers job by default, so we KNOW they did that right. if nothing else it will look different as a result.

they cant find any matter to take motion, but the tower is a thing of magic and spells. and golems have been made of crap, cloth, stone and metal. so why not a golem made of spells? if its stats were based on the spells inside the tower... this could make city defense a bit more complicated to manage properly.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:35 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    The tower can't take motion, but certainly the ground beneath it can. We know there's a huge area that can be effected in a link. The city is defined by the tower and the garrison.

Why not use the physical tower as the torso of the thing, and create buildings attached to it to function as joints and limbs. Essentially the tower would still be a tower and not infused with any Motion of it's own, but with city building golems underneath it carrying it along, and ones mounted to the sides working as arms.

Then again, they said Frankensteen rather than Frankenstein, and it's worth noting that Richard Frankensteen was also the first president of the Automotive Industrial Workers Association. He was involved in the Battle of the Overpass.

So, make them automotive themed golem/limbs so that it's a frankenstein themed for Frankensteen, maybe?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:38 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Hearts Suit Pip Clubs Suit Pip
    And that constellation of red dots inside the tower is probably where pilot ot that giant Macha is going to be :)

I'm kind of surprised Wanda and Jack aren't around to witness the spell.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:08 pm 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Ruler of Erfworld Diamonds Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    DLcygnet wrote:
    Cue epic Power Rangers battle with much e-guitar and synthesizer. Bonus points for every Phantom of the Opera reference too.

DUHHHHHH! DUNDUNDUNDUN DUHHHHHHH!

Phantom of the Opera? I must have missed those. Would you mind pointing them out so they can go in the wiki?

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:10 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I think it's a reference to this as well...

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:12 pm 
    Lheticus wrote:

Yeah - the last pages have really shown a development in David Hahns work.

Seeing from his previous work it was always obvios that he could do much better than we saw last year.
    Possibly we see him finally taking up the brush and taking this work seriously.

Thanks for that.
    Erfworld deserves fine art.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:16 pm 
    It's going to be a 'mech. I can't think of anything else it might be.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:19 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    fjolnir wrote:
    I think it's a reference to this as well...

.. and maybe this

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:22 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    elecampane wrote:
    I'm kind of surprised Wanda and Jack aren't around to witness the spell.

What's suprising about Wanda not being there to witness a tri-link trying to cast something else than Croakamancy? I agree about Jack though. Perhaps he's up to some shenanigans with Ansom, who's conspicuously absent as well.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:30 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Looking at the 6 arches/bridges leading to 6 towers on the side of the atrium...

http://archives.erfworld.com/Book+3/33

Do you think we may have some kind of giant insect-like architechtural abomination on the loose?

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions