Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 38
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 38
     Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:05 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Good to be somewhere other than with Gobwin Knob. Looking forward to what is to come.

Also, wouldn't doubt that this was Vanna playing Duncan for Charlie's advantage.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:28 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    A bribe to the Giants, talk about a bunch of treacherous traitors. Were they disloyal before Charlie got to them or afterwards?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:52 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user got funny with a rodent Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I get the distinct impression with the giants comment that this is a plan, he's not actually put any of it in play yet, probably the plan is that bunny gets them and then sends the bribe. I suspect that may be the Achilles heel in the plan that causes drama.

Not sure what to make of vanna and Dncan, but overall i really enjoyed getting inside Vinny's head, gives us a much clearer picture of him than we had previously. He's clearly really divided on the whole Jillian issue and has no clue that Don isn't involved in this, looking forward to his reaction when he finds out.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:46 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Yay new Erfworld :).
    Caesar is definitely going to get himself and people loyal to him in position to attack Faq, then form a new side to keep Don from disbanding him. Bunny never leaves Transylvito's capital, so she's the most difficult unit to extract.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:50 am 
    Hooray, Transylvito update! Sorta! Nice to get into Vinny's head. He's kinda stuck in the middle of all this mess.

Duncun and Vanna. Kinda...tmi. Doing it in the throne room. Given her ruler-senses, how could Jillian not know about this? And is she just...ok with it?

Here's hoping next update is Caesar.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:25 am 
    Cheeky artist (and/or cheeky Rob). Notice the unmistakable shape formed by the composition of the tables, carpet and throne all pointing into a bisected oblong chamber.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:43 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent
    pkingdom wrote:
    Given her ruler-senses, how could Jillian not know about this? And is she just...ok with it?

Given recent events, I doubt she cares or has put enough effort into noticing them. They could all use a little diversion after the day they had.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:00 am 
    Yahoo Messenger: tick_72000@yahoo.com
    Someone submit this page to penthouse lol.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:10 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Huh. So THAT'S why Duncan was apologizing to Vanna for getting her caught up in a losing battle. They're bone buddies. That's some valuable information right there, Vinny. Good job.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:40 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    New one is definitely 'up.' But where is the landing pad?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:47 am 
    Very good update. The fact is that in any dimension, there is drama of the sexual kind.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:48 am 
    Very good update. The fact is that in any dimension, there is drama of the sexual kind.
    Edit: What the hell? I only meant to post this once, not twice!
    When it told me that there had been a 'post since I posted', I assumed it was someone else's post, not my post!

Last edited by Lerianis on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:48 am 
    I think it is the throne dais, because those four yellow poles seem to be hitching posts.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure ruler sense isn't precise enough to tell Jillian anything other than those two are together in the throne room. It might be enough to get her to press them for info, but there are a ton of reasons why a CWL and the sides only caster would be in the map room together for extended periods of time.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:49 am 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Carl wrote:
    Not sure what to make of vanna and Dncan, but overall i really enjoyed getting inside Vinny's head, gives us a much clearer picture of him than we had previously. He's clearly really divided on the whole Jillian issue and has no clue that Don isn't involved in this, looking forward to his reaction when he finds out.

indeed. We have known that Vinny liked Jillian, but now we know that between Don and Jillian, Vinny would side with Don... but Ceasar is another matter. Given the circumstances he has every reason to think that Don himself might be plotting to take Faq and doesn't have a whole lot of reason to think that its solo play by ceasar.

Though I wonder why Cesar hasn't made his move yet. Would have been better to attack while the queen was away. And we still don't know if Ceasar's plotting to take faq first, or if he's planning a coup against Don and will take Faq after he has Transilvito.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:58 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    I do find it interesting that Vinny went so above and beyond. Caesar asked for inventory of all assets. Vinny responded with a full plan to take the city, including maps of the city to guide an assault.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:27 am 
    Lipkin wrote:
    I do find it interesting that Vinny went so above and beyond.
    Caesar asked for inventory of all assets.

Caesar also wrote "plan to conquer side".
    So, Vinnie kept it "to the letter".

Also, Vinnie likely doesn't know about the financial pinch of his side,
    and it is easy to guess that they cannot afford that bribe to the giants.

Good intel for an easy victory, but just out of reach -
    that must annoy Caesar to no end :mrgreen:

And it looks like nobody had time for silly questions,
    like "your place or mine?" 8-)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:21 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    prtb.!.1. *splutter*!

ROB! You mess with us good
    XD

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:50 am 
    hajo4 wrote:
    Lipkin wrote:
    I do find it interesting that Vinny went so above and beyond.
    Caesar asked for inventory of all assets.

Caesar also wrote "plan to conquer side".
    So, Vinnie kept it "to the letter".

I guess I read it as "I plan to conquer the side." rather than "Make a plan to conquer the side."

Hmm.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:50 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    ...so he still wears the Laurel of Napster during coitus?

For some reason I find this hilarious...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions