Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 4 - Epilogue 1
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:01 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 4 - Epilogue 1
     Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:04 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I'm looking forward to getting isaac back!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip
    Are we getting Isaac back, or Deisaac, is the question..

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:06 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    Oooh, more Arken-shenanigans.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:07 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    Welp, that answers everyone's argument about whether the pliers can raise people on their own.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:08 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I'm not looking forward to Isaac being back.

I'm curious what that means in regards to Wanda. Is she 'stored' in the arkenpliers perhaps?

I love that Caesar and Wanda croaked. That broke up a story direction I wasn't in love with. Lots of possibility now.

Isaac getting decrypted (Decrypted? We'll see.) ....we'll see.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:08 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Shai hulud wrote:
    Welp, that answers everyone's argument about whether the pliers can raise people on their own.

Are they awakened, or did Deisaac put some Wanda in there?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:10 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Erfworld's gone off the rails, you say? Boop you, I'll show you what going off the rails really looks like!

• Tipped by 6 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:10 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip Shiny Red Star Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    Looks like the pliers will be in play again very fast. Now, on which side they will be playing remains to be seen....

The Imperfect Warlord
    Avatar by Noip. Thanks again for that!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:12 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary E is for Erfworld Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    Banjooie wrote:

I'm betting Isaac. And probably not all of him. After Wanda used Decryption and Thinkamantic principles to repair Lilith after the Battle for Castle Lilith, while she was restored, much was also lost, according to Wanda. (And according to the visual representations we saw in Thinkspace, as well.)

Given that the Bound!Isaac in this post doesn't really sound like the Isaac whose perspective we saw elsewhere in Books 2, 3, and 4... while I'm betting that he will be restored...not all of him will be.

But given that he's a Thinkamancer, with some ability to mend and repair his own string, that may be ameliorated in time.

Just a guess, at the end of the day. But it feels plausible. And as we know well, things that you feel can be just as valuable as things that you think.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:15 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! This user has been published! This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Spades Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Hearts Suit Pip Clubs Suit Pip
    The next question is, will doll!Isaac agree to push the Pliers that little distance? He might be suspicious of that.

How's that bit of Harry Potter advice go -- "don't trust a thing if you can't see where it keeps its brain." The doll's answer here could lead to this Arkentool putting its brain into a lot of extra skulls.

---

I have a fanfiction archive here and a DeviantArt page -- including Erfworld fanart this site hasn't seen -- here!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:17 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip Shiny Red Star Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
    Veovis7 wrote:
    Banjooie wrote:

I'm betting Isaac. And probably not all of him. After Wanda used Decryption and Thinkamantic principles to repair Lilith after the Battle for Castle Lilith, while she was restored, much was also lost, according to Wanda. (And according to the visual representations we saw in Thinkspace, as well.)

Given that the Bound!Isaac in this post doesn't really sound like the Isaac whose perspective we saw elsewhere in Books 2, 3, and 4... while I'm betting that he will be restored...not all of him will be.

But given that he's a Thinkamancer, with some ability to mend and repair his own string, that may be ameliorated in time.

Just a guess, at the end of the day. But it feels plausible. And as we know well, things that you feel can be just as valuable as things that you think.

We might get a full Isaac back. The pliers have access to his body and to the Isaac doll. Wanda was able to restore people with only access to their bodies. Or things might go wrong and we get a dissapointed Isaac doll together with a decrypted Isaac.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:19 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Erfmover Supporter
    Shai hulud wrote:

Technically, it only answers that the Pliers believe they can raise people on their own.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:22 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Isaac will return! Wanda knew that to decrypt Isaac, Big Think had to die.

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:22 pm 
    It also seems that the pliers are not exactly the most diplomatic entity on Erf.

I mean, "Do not cry, I can fix you." would have brought the core message across in a much nicer way.

To much bad influence from Wanda?

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Well, it would seem that Bunny's Doll may be up and running, for this last turn at least.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:25 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    This feels like a nail in Wanda's coffin to me. If the arkenpliers can act alone, she's out of a job.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:25 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Spades Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter
    Decrypting Isaac and then mass decrypting the hex (whether under bedrock only, or above it as well) sure would get interesting...

Buck: “Yee-haw, I stopped Wanda!”

Wanda: “You don’t say...”

When you're a bat, you're a bat all the way. From your first starting stat, 'til the turn you decay.

• Tipped by 7 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:32 pm 
    This user got funny with a rodent
    A very 'Poo of Poo Corner' style page, I like it and I adored it ...

and now we have motivation within an Arkentool who wishes to be held by croaked Thinkamaster ...

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:34 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Ansan Gotti wrote:
    Decrypting Isaac and then mass decrypting the hex (whether under bedrock only, or above it as well) sure would get interesting...

Buck: “Yee-haw, I stopped Wanda!”

Wanda: “You don’t say...”

To be fair, he was Predicted to do so. What she might do to him after that may remain to be seen.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions