Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 4 - Page 198
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:59 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 4 - Page 198
     Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:03 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Go Sizemore go!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:04 pm 
    Mined 4 Erf For when you need it most Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Oh no. We're not gonna learn what's about to happen to Transylvito? Heck, guys...

Congrats to sizemore for popping the lock on the portal, though.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:11 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Because she has a stick up her ass, get it. Get it? *I'll show myself out*

Screw you guys, I'm a Polar bear now. Art by my very good friend, Arieann Pentagon.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tipped by 9 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:17 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit E is for Erfworld Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    SilverSoul wrote:
    Go Sizemore go!

"Do you like my wrench?"

"I do. What a wrench! I like it. What a wonky wrench!"

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:20 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user got funny with a rodent Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Diamonds Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip
    Suddenly, the pillar goes dark, the portal blips out, and Jed is only capable of making fart noises...

-R.E. Howard, Tower of the Elephant

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:21 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool!
    Ok, favorite update in a while (and they’ve all been good). Love the interplay, love Parson’s attitude, and how about that Tool? I know it doesn’t really carry the story very far, but this one made me smile.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:22 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Hey, Lipkin. I think this bunks the theory that GK will be there to save Caesar by rigging their portal. There's no way they have time to get there if the treasure JUST filled up. They have like 3 minutes top. It's never going to happen. There's too many barriers now.

Screw you guys, I'm a Polar bear now. Art by my very good friend, Arieann Pentagon.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:24 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Thecommander236 wrote:
    Hey, Lipkin. I think this bunks the theory that GK will be there to save Caesar by rigging their portal. There's no way they have time t on nget there if the treasure JUST filled up. They have like 3 minutes top. It's never going to happen. There's too many barriers now.
    different time rates in different zones. (Keeping fingers crossed)

• Tipped by 8 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:26 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Twitter: overdroid
    YouTube: cartoonoverlord
    Is Parson trying to cast a spell? Did he succeed?

Also, archon is about to eat crow.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:31 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsZPrPfP3fA

-The Song of Maybe

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:33 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I love it when a plan comes together!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:34 pm 
    Seannibal wrote:
    Thecommander236 wrote:
    Hey, Lipkin. I think this bunks the theory that GK will be there to save Caesar by rigging their portal. There's no way they have time t on nget there if the treasure JUST filled up. They have like 3 minutes top. It's never going to happen. There's too many barriers now.
    different time rates in different zones. (Keeping fingers crossed)

Oh right, that is a thing. But why would they kipi their portal? Maybe they don't and they just rush in there for a breather on the hope that Caesar won't see it as an invasion. (Or under the assumption that Caesar needs a bailout since Parson knows TV is currently fucked).

Okay, I answered my own question. They may make it on time. I just cackle at the notion that this big dramatic event is spoiled by Caesar dashing head first into Parson's fat ass.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:34 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Thecommander236 wrote:
    Hey, Lipkin. I think this bunks the theory that GK will be there to save Caesar by rigging their portal. There's no way they have time to get there if the treasure JUST filled up. They have like 3 minutes top. It's never going to happen. There's too many barriers now.

That wasn't ever one of my theories.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:39 pm 
    Lipkin wrote:
    Thecommander236 wrote:

That wasn't ever one of my theories.

Yeah, but I know you want him to survive and someone did mention it. :lol:

Seriously though, it would be darkly hilarious that Parson rushes through his portal. Gets knocked on his ass. Starts sprouting orders and filling Caesar in. Getting him all sorted out. Then suddenly realizes what Caesar was about to do. The awkwardness would be astonishing.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:55 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Thecommander236 wrote:
    Oh right, that is a thing. But why would they kipi their portal? Maybe they don't and they just rush in there for a breather on the hope that Caesar won't see it as an invasion. (Or under the assumption that Caesar needs a bailout since Parson knows TV is currently fucked).

Well, first, Caesar wouldn't see an influx of GK troops as an invasion, since GK is their ally. And also since Caesar is probably face-down on the floor at the start of this update.

Second, there's no need to kipi the TV portal to move troops from the Magic Kingdom into TV. The portals always permit movement in that direction. You only need to hack them to move troops into the MK.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:58 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    So, before handing the Wrench over to GK, the Minds were kipi-ing portals left and right, weren't they? Or was I just imagining things? I know there's at least one other besides Charlie's, because whatsisface the Dirtamancer bonked himself on one of the shards, but I don't recall which - ICFYS?

What I'm wondering is, are all the other portals rigged now, or only a few? And if so, why'd they randomly decide to stop and hand over the Wrench to GK? I have trouble reconciling that choice with their fairness argument.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:00 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Thecommander236 wrote:
    I just cackle at the notion that this big dramatic event is spoiled by Caesar dashing head first into Parson's fat ass.

If Caesar and TV are going to be saved, this is going to be how it happens.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:15 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    zbeeblebrox wrote:
    So, before handing the Wrench over to GK, the Minds were kipi-ing portals left and right, weren't they? Or was I just imagining things? I know there's at least one other besides Charlie's, because whatsisface the Dirtamancer bonked himself on one of the shards, but I don't recall which - ICFYS?

I was under the impression that what Big Think was doing to everyone's portal column (awakening temples) is different from hacking portals to allow non-caster travel into the MK, which is also different from breaking portal collars to create underground portal shards.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:22 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    zbeeblebrox wrote:
    I believe that's a lot of speculation. We know that Big Think has been wonkying a lot of towers into tutelories. We have no evidence that anything's been changed with the portals.

Edit: Ditto

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions