Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 327
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:31 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 327
     Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:33 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Pffft.

Also took me a second read to realize it says Ka-Born not Ka-boom.

-The Song of Maybe

Last edited by Shai hulud on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:34 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    OMG nice! Best recent page IMHO.

I wonder which particular Great Mind is attached to the pliers now?

Oooh... built-in State 2/3 capability in the Pliers now?

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:34 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    "Inconvenient" indeed.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:35 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Ka- "BORN"? Are the pliers themselves sentient, now?

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:35 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter

-The Song of Maybe

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:36 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Welp, a walking god tier entity got taken care of and yet somehow erfworlds’ potential future routes ended up getting more complex. Somehow i get very opposite end of the moral spectrum vibe from the talking tool, compared to the towers.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:37 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I guess the strings wrapped around the 'Pliers are the "fragments" from the previous update... So who is the "you?"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:37 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Unless it's presented this way merely for our benefit, it's interesting that the 'pliers can speak aloud, and that it's not necessary to physically touch them to communicate with them. Now, where (and what) is the Isaac Doll after this?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:39 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Minds Blown eh?

• Tipped by 6 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:40 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    dwp222 wrote:
    Ka- "BORN"? Are the pliers themselves sentient, now?

Yes. That's what the previous update was about. Big Think awakened the pliers the way it had been awakening towers. But pliers only share some things in common with towers... and, apparently, there is enough they don't share in common that big think's snarl of GMTTA threads ka-boomed while the pliers ka-borned.

Wait... snarl of threads. Shit... someone let Roy know there's nothing to worry about. The end of his world has been canceled.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tipped by 23 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:40 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    When you get too OP, fate's gonna put you down.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:45 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Without putting too fine a point on it, I think that first, very purple panel is what it must have looked like when the Eldar orgy'd Slaanesh into being.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:46 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Ruler of Erfworld Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I dunno about anybody else, but BIG THUNK is my new favorite sound effect.

• Tipped by 8 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:49 pm 
    This user is a Tool!
    And here we see The Unwinding Of Isaac.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:51 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    So I can't tell if:

1. they were ONLY killed.
    2. they were killed in such a way that they could not be rezzed.
    3. that they were killed in a way so that it would be possible for them to be rezzed.
    4. that their strings being separated is what will allow them to be rezzed.
    5. that they were just straight up rezzed and the string bits hitting the pliers is what connects them to the Pliers.

The "ka-born" sound effect seems to indicate that they were straight up rezzed. If that's true, why would the Pliers do that? Were they not more useful alive or was I right last page and they were thinking about trying to take away the mind that they gave the Pliers?

Also, it occurs to me that Wanda may have her world view VASTLY challenged when she talks to her Pliers and the Pliers admit that they doubt the existence of the Titans.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

Last edited by Thecommander236 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:52 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    Danalog wrote:
    I dunno about anybody else, but BIG THUNK is my new favorite sound effect.

Ah....Just got the pun. Clever!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:53 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Minds: blown.

So, good news here is that everyone who wanted to come back and assassinate Maggie is now off the table.,

EDIT: or is that really true? Is the Bound Isaac doll still alive now that the body providing its upkeep is dead? There might be one more Great Mind running around out there.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:58 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    Thecommander236 wrote:
    Also, it occurs to me that Wanda may have her world view VASTLY challenged when she talks to her Pliers and the Pliers admit that they doubt the existence of the Titans.

Eh, maybe. Fate is not necessarily the same as the Titans. Does Wanda ever speak of the Titans?

The Pliers mentioned "The 'not' is always calling", which may be a reference to Fate.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:58 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Seriously? You can out think a cacophony of Great Minds, but you can't plan for any locomotion after you awaken? You don't have a plan for if you get blown away?

Holy boop, that's a real Titanic instrument right there, folks.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions