Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 4 - Page 180
 Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:47 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 4 - Page 180
     Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:57 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip Shiny Red Star
    Whoa, worth the wait.

Nice art, the way the Maggienette celebrates loosing her master. Also nice that she can celebrate in the first place.

And nice chocolate references. Now I want some.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:57 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip
    I think "I'm losing my cacahuatls" is my new favourite line.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:02 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    It's nice to see that this confusion over all the recent changes is adequately reflected in-world. It gives me hope.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:03 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Well glad to see some good news is coming TV's way. Now hopefully Wanda keeps Parson's deal and we get to more screwing up Charlie's ever diminishing brand.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:05 am 
    This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I love the "bean counter" references, since I is one, ;) and the Makaleka dancing is a sight to see!

Poor Jack is looking at Maggie like, "Did you do this?"

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:06 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip Shiny Red Star
    It also looks like Parson found the way to Skyy's heart. Provide her with guns and ammunition.
    If he somehow manages to find her a machine gun as level up present she might even start to like him.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:07 am 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Shiny Red Star
    Interesting how Benny's Signamancy departs from Franklin at last. Franklin was a printer and published printed works. I do not think he would have regarded reading as "dope" nor shied away from printing his biography or that of his people.

Also, I think this is the first time in a while I've seen "dope" used as a derogative. It's disconcerting.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:08 am 
    Looks like Skye likes whatever actually got sent in the note.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:09 am 
    This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Oh, and I'm glad the Makaleka isn't doing the Macarena... looks more like the Flamenco (no, not "Flamingo.")

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:10 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool!
    Kind of like the long ones less often over short ones more often, having now had a chance to compare them.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:11 am 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Jatopian wrote:
    I think this is the first time in a while I've seen "dope" used as a derogative. It's disconcerting.

I'm pretty sure it was meant as a positive term, as the slang term is usually used.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:12 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip
    Jatopian wrote:
    Interesting how Benny's Signamancy departs from Franklin at last. Franklin was a printer and published printed works. I do not think he would have regarded reading as "dope" nor shied away from printing his biography or that of his people.

Also, I think this is the first time in a while I've seen "dope" used as a derogative. It's disconcerting.

I don't think it's being used as a derogatory. He likes that most reading he can do involves a lot of dry Numbers; he loves those. Reading is amazing, for him, because of all of the dry Numbers it gives him.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:19 am 
    Shai hulud wrote:
    Kind of like the long ones less often over short ones more often, having now had a chance to compare them.

Yeah, Skye seems to feel that way too, trading out her rifle for the revolver.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 am 
    This user is a Tool!
    Anyone else notice the hint of blond in Maggie's hair?

• Tipped by 19 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:26 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Maggie looks overjoyed.

Jack looks like the personification of "What the fuck?"

Maggie doll stole Bill's goggles, hopefully just because she could.

Cheri has two rifle clips under her arm, but I have no idea where that revolver came from. All the pistols we have seen up to this point have been semi-automatic.

I find long updates to be more fulfilling than short ones, even if the price is having to wait a week or more to get them. Long updates keep bringing me back to the reaction thread to talk about, whereas for short updates I didn't feel the need. I'll take whatever I can get, but I really enjoyed sinking my teeth into this one.

Cinder39134 wrote:
    Good eye! I had not. That might be why Jack is looking at her like that. She also looks like she might be getting come color in her skin too.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:31 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Still waiting for someone to start publishing Charlie's secrets into a books. Good luck keeping them when they start appearing in everyone's library.

'Charlie and his Chamber of Secrets!'
    'The Carnymancer Who Could'
    'Art of the Con'
    'Charlie's and Jojo's Bizarre Play!"
    "The Carnymancer with the Fox Force Tattoo!"

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:38 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Heffenfeffer wrote:
    Shai hulud wrote:

Where is the rifle, where did the revolver come from (Bonnie’s sidearm wasn’t a revolver, IIRC, not that I would have thought she’d send it anyway), and if she has a revolver now instead of a rifle, what good are those clips going to do her? Even if she pulls the rounds out of the clips, it doesn’t seem like they should be compatible.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:46 am 
    Cinder39134 wrote:

Good catch, but I did notice a slight pinkish coloration of her skin.

Just compare to the last time she's clearly seen in-person http://archives.erfworld.com/Book+3/311

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:46 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    kaylasdad99 wrote:
    Heffenfeffer wrote:
    Shai hulud wrote:

Where is the rifle, where did the revolver come from (Bonnie’s sidearm wasn’t a revolver, IIRC, not that I would have thought she’d send it anyway), and if she has a revolver now instead of a rifle, what good are those clips going to do her? Even if she pulls the rounds out of the clips, it doesn’t seem like they should be compatible.

Bonnie did send the clip from her pistol. Maybe she sent the pistol with it?

As for where the rifle could be. Handbag?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions