Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 322
 Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:59 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 322
     Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:05 am 
    This user got funny with a rodent
    Beautiful clear text, a lovely update.

I think Bonnie could be my new favourite relateable character. Clarified the roles of the shattered portal fragments too ... you can pass through them to reach portals - which portals?

And how about making things up on the run with instinct instead of manufacturing a big tree of options. Well done Thinkamancer Gestault 8.2, Well done.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:05 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Bonnie sure looks POed there at the end, but Sizemore looks useless and terrified.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:07 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Bonnie and Parson together reminds me of an awesome line from Wag the Dog: "See what happens, when you put me in a room with talent?"

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:08 am 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Mwa ha ha~!

Another addition to the fleet of Parson 'ships, I think. Maybe Bonnie'll want to become his secretary, and take his dictations? *waggles eyebrows*

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:08 am 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    deadmanwlkng wrote:
    Bonnie sure looks POed there at the end, but Sizemore looks useless and terrified.

So, business as usual, then?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:11 am 
    This user is a Tool!
    So now we see Deisaac flee,
    with stolen Arkenpliers.
    But Bonnie knows illusions show
    the weakness this requires.
    While Parson writes a note for plights,
    Deisaac's deal transpires.
    And Isaac's doll knows over all,
    he'd rather not expire.

• Tipped by 10 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:13 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I wonder if Jed did his "You do not give me orders" routine right until things got hectic...

Also, we got a new way for Fate/Prediction-Golems to make sure Wanda ends up under Queen Jillian's rule. If something goes horribly wrong with the "Steal the Arkenpliers" project because the BigThink gives up the ghost at a really inconvenient time a third party might grap them. For example one of the Predictamancers running around... and from there it would not take much for the pliers to end up in Faq. And where the pliers go, Wanda goes.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:14 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Good thing Sizemore's already bald, because whatever profanity Bonnie just hurled at him in that last panel would have burned the hair clean off his head anyway :lol:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:20 am 
    Bandaid wrote:
    Also, we got a new way for Fate/Prediction-Golems to make sure Wanda ends up under Queen Jillian's rule. If something goes horribly wrong with the "Steal the Arkenpliers" project because the BigThink gives up the ghost at a really inconvenient time a third party might grap them. For example one of the Predictamancers running around... and from there it would not take much for the pliers to end up in Faq. And where the pliers go, Wanda goes.

I dunno, man. Where Wanda goes, Death follows like a blown out '52 plymouth - Wanda may show up for the 'pliers, but why serve when "pry it from your cold, croaked hand" is an option?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:23 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Man, now there are two nerve wracking situations. Gunfire that we don't know the result of, and the result of whatever the Maggie doll did (which we are a handful of updates removed from).

Better check back in with Marie...

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:25 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    As previously mentioned, Archons have great Spot checks.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:26 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user got funny with a rodent Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Nice cliffhanger at the end there. Gah what exactly happened.

Oh and yes bonnie is fun. Shock horror, surprise. She's a freaking archon being cool and fun seems to be a default state of being for most of them IMO.

Interesting that big think allways intended to leave the wrench too. Seems they've decided to take a long desperate bet on parson.

WHo wants to bet all hell is about to break loose. Again. This is what, the 50th or 60th time probably. Parson is a bit of a magnet for this stuff isn't he :lol:.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:26 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    No one in particular wrote:
    Bandaid wrote:

I dunno, man. Where Wanda goes, Death follows like a blown out '52 plymouth - Wanda may show up for the 'pliers, but why serve when "pry it from your cold, croaked hand" is an option?

Wanda may be a Croakamancer, but love makes Fools of us all.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:30 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    No one in particular wrote:
    Bandaid wrote:

Because, unless Parson does something about Fate/Predictions in general or finds out about the specific fate problem looming over the whole Wanda-Arkenpliers situation and does something about that Wanda will be actively railroaded to serve under Jillian thanks to either A. Fate or B. Marie Lavraie predictions.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:32 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Oh, what pain it is for the Master Lookamaster to be essentially blind to Wanda's current situation...

Bandaid wrote:
    I wonder if Jed did his "You do not give me orders" routine right until things got hectic...

Bonnie's problem is that she can't really give orders to anyone (except her stack if there is no warlord/caster in it). Now Parson, Stanley and Sizemore could give a mental order to the gate itself. The question is if that still works with Jed around?

Anyway it looks like the gate got closed, but that Big Think deshriveled it during their escape.
    The fate of two particular items remains to be known beyond this update.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:47 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    Lipkin wrote:
    Man, now there are two nerve wracking situations. Gunfire that we don't know the result of, and the result of whatever the Maggie doll did (which we are a handful of updates removed from).

Better check back in with Marie...

That, my friend, was the sound of whacky highjinks and offscreen slapstick.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:53 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    Knott wrote:
    Bandaid wrote:

Bonnie's problem is that she can't really give orders to anyone (except her stack if there is no warlord/caster in it). Now Parson, Stanley and Sizemore could give a mental order to the gate itself. The question is if that still works with Jed around?

Anyway it looks like the gate got closed, but that Big Think deshriveled it during their escape.
    The fate of two particular items remains to be known beyond this update.

Even then Bonnie still can't give orders. Remember she had to stand infront of the machine gunners to get them to stop firing. http://archives.erfworld.com/Book+3/122

Archon Leadership is strictly "Advisory".

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:53 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Lol. Told ya so, Issac.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:35 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I'm gonna start calling this The Infinity Turn!

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions