Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 320
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:53 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 320
     Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:59 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Really nice artwork and Rhymeomancy. It looks like Wanda will be chased somewhere. And thanks to the broken collars, both "I am coming for you Stanley" and Spacerock are an option. The prediction said that Buck would stop her from getting trough a portal. No one ever said anything about portal shards. Or Phillip Roffercy could simply be lying. Then anything goes.

The Imperfect Warlord

Last edited by Bandaid on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:00 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    And now it all kicks off. What will she do? Fight them? Flee into the tunnels? Take her chances down, down, down to ex Gobwin Town? Fate related murmurings suggest the latter, but...

How many hits does Joe Spade have? He's been taking quite the beating this turn...

Last edited by Whispri on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:01 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Very nice Rhyme-o-mancy!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:01 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Mined 4 Erf
    Always love the Big Think POVs, such good rhyme-o-mancy. Also, I'm surprised they would bail, they DO have guns & know how to use 'em. Just aim for the single opening that all of the dirtamancers are going to come out of.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:02 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Mined 4 Erf
    Bandaid wrote:
    Really nice artwork and Rhymeomancy. It looks like Wanda will be chased somewhere. And thanks to the broken collars, both "I am coming for you Stanley" and Jetstone are an option.

Sadly, the red portal they've just been driven away from is "I am coming for you Stanley" so it seems either Marie's Prediction is wrong or Fate is taking the extra hard way.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:03 am 
    This user is a Tool!
    Deissac's mastered Rhymeomancy now?
    Pineapple's getting pretty fancy. How
    will be fulfilled now Isaac's chancy vow?
    Apparently by getting dance-y. Wow.

(An edit was made,
    for meter betrayed.
    Poor Cinder has strayed,
    please throw him no shade)

Last edited by Cinder39134 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 23 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:03 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Awesome Rhymeomancy in this one!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:04 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool!
    I can’t stop re-reading the rhyme-o-mancy. And I love the close-up artwork. Even the relatively “sparse” content of the page enhances the tension that’s been building.

This is one of my favorite pages.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:04 am 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    If I'm interpreting this right, looks to me like Big Think just wonky wrench'ed the gate open under a veil.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:06 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Betcha Kafka never said all that...

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:15 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Oh wow, both parts of that were great. With the notice about update length I thought we would only get the Big Think panel, I was surprised to see more.

Philip did supposedly Predict that Buck would stop Wanda in some fashion. Not Joe, however... :?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:18 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    DreadArchon wrote:
    Oh wow, both parts of that were great. With the notice about update length I thought we would only get the Big Think panel, I was surprised to see more.

Philip did supposedly Predict that Buck would stop Wanda in some fashion. Not Joe, however... :?

Looks like there is an airdrop of Dirtamancers incoming. Underground.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:23 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    Aion wrote:
    If I'm interpreting this right, looks to me like Big Think just wonky wrench'ed the gate open under a veil.

Not only that, but the very fact that the gate is open is also veiled. To the outside observer, nothing has opened any doors.

edit: added second sentence.

Last edited by Anomynous 167 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:24 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Celebrated Rob and Linda's 1st
    The past 6 months (I estimated) have been a few lull updates followed by "crap hit the fan"/"Dirt just got real" moments...

...This, I believe is one of those moments. The crap's hit the fan so it's time for the dirt to get real.

While I do think there may be some clue in the rhyme, yet I also notice the title. By Thinking, with portals. Which seems to be a little something of a flip of words, as what they/he/pineapple is actually doing is "With thinking, by portals".

IDK, it's small but a fairly big "wham" moment, because the chase is on now and hopefully, we'll be able to see more of what Wanda can do.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:26 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    Arci wrote:
    The past 6 months (I estimated) have been a few lull updates followed by "crap hit the fan"/"Dirt just got real" moments...

...This, I believe is one of those moments. The crap's hit the fan so it's time for the dirt to get real.

While I do think there may be some clue in the rhyme, yet I also notice the title. By Thinking, with portals. Which seems to be a little something of a flip of words, as what they/he/pineapple is actually doing is "With thinking, by portals".

IDK, it's small but a fairly big "wham" moment, because the chase is on now and hopefully, we'll be able to see more of what Wanda can do.

Not "by thinking, with portals." : "Big Thinking, with portals".

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:27 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I feel as though music is in my life too much when the next line I expected to read after "here we stand" is "worlds apart".

Lovely page, going to have the interpreters pulling their hair out.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:27 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I'm still wondering what precisely Deissac is aiming to accomplish in all of this. It acts like it is helping, and talks about saving itself, yet I don't see how it has deliberately done either of those things. Awakening other cities has turned out to be beneficial to us on the whole, but I can't believe Deissac knew that in advance. And now, what can it gain by being in Spacerock? Does it hope to touch the Pliers, and somehow link back to Wanda so she can use them remotely?

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:30 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    So Caster Joe Spade rolled an Incapacitated with this fall? He isn't on his feet, but he can talk.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:32 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit E is for Erfworld Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Hmmmm.

So, now do we cue the Benny Hill music?

• Tipped by 6 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions