Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 318
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:15 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 318
     Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:23 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I really hope fate was wrong. Wanda will never turn!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:24 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I'm with Jillian. Age of the Arkenpliers sounds too boring.

Whatever actually does come out of this promises to be much more exciting.

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:25 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    So the Dirtamancer is probably going to be/supposed to be Ivan, unless just any Dirtamancer could kipi a portal with a scroll and nobody to show him how.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:26 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Uh oh. Bad foreshadowing!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    You’re eyes without a fate, such a human waste, you’re eyes without a fate - Billy Idol (Naughtymancer with Rock n’ Roll special)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:32 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Wow, taking over the Magic Kingdom would make a pretty unstoppable side.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:32 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Age of the Arkenpliers with the tender ministrations of Mistress Wanda under the benevolent, patient and wise rule of Queen Jillian ...

Is there a Carnymancer in the audience?

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:34 pm 
    Again Marie, just because the side will become the strongest doesn't mean it will stay strong or even last a turn after becoming the strongest. Templeton is quite fun to listen to, though. Seems like the sort of guy who exaggerates his words to me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:35 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I could see Wanda and Jillian being far worse opponents than Charlie. Wanda, at least, was formidable before the Pliers and exposure to Parson. Jillian commanding hordes of decrypted and Wanda commanding the entire might of the decrypted would make for a real challenge for Parson and everybody with him. It may even require an alliance with Charlescomm.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:36 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    So we know that Joe Spade lived, and he's almost to Wanda's level. It also seems that Phillip and Marie were working together to get Wanda to ICFYS. I don't like the idea of the "Age of the Arkenpliers" at all.

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    Rule One of protecting your plan from screw ups: never voice it in the open. Marie, you fool!

Meanwhile, imma need the cliffs notes for what's going on in the splash image

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:41 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Never mind Date-a-mancers or Carnies or Croakamancers, Predictamancers are really irritating! Delphie and Haffaton, Philip and the Dirtamancers, Marie and Wanda, Marie and Jillian...

Predictamancers apparently pop with a mindset that drives them to take drastic and unilateral actions in an effort to force things to go "the easy way." Everyone around them kicks back and makes things hard, but they are kicking back at the Predictamancer. If the Predictos would just chill out and let things play naturally, maybe with a few nudges, it would be better for everyone involved.

But no, they're always in a hurry. "Easy" is their tired excuse for just being impatient. :roll:

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:45 pm 
    I will make a Prediction that the Dirtamancer who will kipi Jillian's portal will be Joe Spade who will have the misfortune to fall through a portal shard straight into ICFYS after breaking through bedrock. This explains his shout from before.

Can't say what happens to Wanda but I feel she won't turn.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:46 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Faq is meant to kill and decrypt all the casters? That's rude.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:52 pm 
    zbeeblebrox wrote:
    Rule One of protecting your plan from screw ups: never voice it in the open. Marie, you fool!

Meanwhile, imma need the cliffs notes for what's going on in the splash image

The dirtamancers are using Charlie's aid (looks like scrolls, don't remember details) to bore through the bedrock and it seems that one of them broke a portal collar spraying portal shards everywhere. It's the portal column for ICFYS(page 237)

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:52 pm 
    Merilynne wrote:
    So we know that Joe Spade lived, and he's almost to Wanda's level. It also seems that Phillip and Marie were working together to get Wanda to ICFYS. I don't like the idea of the "Age of the Arkenpliers" at all.

Are we sure about that? Philip might not be lying about competing predictamancers after all. By breaking the collar he has alerted Wanda and shooed her away. Meanwhile DeIsaac has broken GK's portal collar and has shown the capability to dominate people outright.

He could drag Wanda&Co to GK. Mentally.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:53 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Wow, I'm loving the splash page at the end of this update. Also, totally happy that Joe Spade wasn't insta-Croaked by the portal shards, since he's the only free Dirtamancer I'd be a *little* sorry to see go. So, the Dirtamancers haven't quite gotten to Wanda's level yet, but they're close. Buck also seems to be casting something, based on the glowing eyes.

Another big item I got from this update is that Wanda turning to Faq is the major Prediction Marie is basing all of her plans on (which a lot of us weren't sure about, given her hedgy wording "I will tell her [Wanda] it's Fated.") But in this update, she says "As Predicted, she will tuhn to Faq," and that's the only item she specifies as Predicted.

Finally, I hope the Temples are un-Predictable, simply given how that might play out. I actually really like how Predictamancy/Fate are used in Erfworld, but it would be interesting to see what un-Predictable entities would do to the general order.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:53 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    So now we know what the Predictamancers claim Fate wants, so lets see how badly this goes for Fate now. Granted, Fate has had it's way so far, but I have the feeling Parson will be against the Decryption of the Magic Kingdom. Like, violently against it, leaving Fate torn - does it get the MK or does it keep it's Fated Warlord?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:59 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Templeton continues to be charming. I continue to predict Book 5 will be World War Tool.

Interesting that we get an inside look of the column and that the portal seems to run all the way down it.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

Last edited by Lipkin on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions