Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 315
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:56 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 315
     Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:58 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Well, that got fixed fast.

On to the comic.
    A predictamancer using or advocating the use of Carnymancy. Shouldn't that be basically Heresy?

And I wonder what Marie would do if Fate (assuming it actually exists) decided to end Faq once and for all. Going on the GMTTA's view of Fate, she herself would never make a prediction along those lines because she does not believe Fate would do something like that. However, some other Predictamancer might...

The Imperfect Warlord

Last edited by Bandaid on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:59 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Same bug as last time. :?

Damn you're fast.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:03 am 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    And an internal server error when initially trying to access the forums on top of it.

Appears to be resolved as of 12:04AM EDT.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:05 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... You're freakin' kiddin' me! A Jillian update????!!!!

Ok... now I'll go read it. ;)

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:06 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Getting repeated internal server errors too.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:08 am 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Quote:
    If you didn't know, you might think of yourself as commander of your own Fate. And that was okay. That helped. For most units, it was almost true. For the rest, still mostly true.

Yet more evidence that Fate rarely intervenes. And all this hand-wringing about how fate is responsible for everything is a bunch of self-inflicted FUD.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:11 am 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Back to Marie, sweetness, so much for going to bed, huh? Hey, Rob, you realize I have to wake up at 5:30 to work out, right? PT is NOT optional in the military.

Old Cyborg pony pic:
    Full Image.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:12 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I love the temples, this is such a great way to get story depth while keeping everything moving

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:13 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Edit* Joke I made wasn't actually funny.

-The Song of Maybe

Last edited by Shai hulud on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:14 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Carnymancy huh? Phillip might not be lying about competing Predictamancers, even if he is manipulating the Dirtamancers.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:16 am 
    I'm enjoying that not only does Templeton already have a name, but Jillian didn't get to do it.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Sooo... if Marie's plan is to make FAQ the most powerful side in the world, then how does that align with summoning Parson as a unit of Gobwin Knob?

There's lots of forum fodder in this update, but that seems to me to be the big glaring contradiction that needs answering. And is sure to hang fire for who knows how many more turns.

P.S. So now we have canon that Jillian did actively try to disband Marie!

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    It's only Carnymancy when one of those circus folk do it. When a predictamancer does it, that's Charlatanism!

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I'm already loving Templeton. Can't wait to start seeing the webs he weaves with someone named Charlotte, or maybe he'll just start calling people "Crunchy."

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins This user got funny with a rodent Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Hmmmm interesting more for what it tells us about how fate works. And i get a sense almost of sadness about marie, as if she feels sorry for all the people caught in fates path. She accepts that it's the way of the world and wouldn't dream of trying to change it, but there's almost i don't know quite how to describe it, a sense of sorrow.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:20 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Can't wait to see Templeton's puhsonahlity fleshed out ...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:23 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Aion wrote:
    Sooo... if Marie's plan is to make FAQ the most powerful side in the world, then how does that align with summoning Parson as a unit of Gobwin Knob?

There's lots of forum fodder in this update, but that seems to me to be the big glaring contradiction that needs answering. And is sure to hang fire for who knows how many more turns.

Jillian isn't fated to take out Charlie, who is currently the most powerful side in the world. If Faq is to become most powerful, then Charlie needs to be removed. Once GK takes out CC, it'll be weakened and a good target for Faq.

All that aside, what's this about Marie being a unit of Gobwin Knob? She didn't turn, she got hired, right?

Edit: Yes everybody, she was decrypted. Brain fart, forgive me.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

Last edited by Lipkin on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:27 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Aion wrote:

Fate the Chief Warlord of the side with the Arkenhammer to kill the leader of the side with the Arkendish. With the wielder of the Arkenpliers Fated to aligned with Faq, and the Arkentools Fated to be united, it's just a matter of letting the Perfect Warlord ply his trade against the Ultimate Con, then being in position to sweep up the pieces once that particular game is done.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:27 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Lipkin wrote:
    Aion wrote:

Jillian isn't fated to take out Charlie, who is currently the most powerful side in the world. If Faq is to become most powerful, then Charlie needs to be removed. Once GK takes out CC, it'll be weakened and a good target for Faq.

All that aside, what's this about Marie being a unit of Gobwin Knob? She didn't turn, she got hired, right?

She was croaked and decrypted, which made her a unit of Gobwin Knob.

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions