Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 309
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:56 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 309
     Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I love how Charlie just dropped off when he realized what Shirley meant about the fat guy. I'm at the edge of my seat for the next update already!!

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Double post, but I also love how you had to squint to read over the darkened HueHue signs. Interesting touch!

Last edited by ideologist on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:05 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Hmm, I do not know if revealing that he is still back on Erf was the smartest move Parson could make. It did ruin Charlies turn though.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:06 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary This user is a Tool!
    and so it begins...If Rob is being super naughty he will end the book now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:07 am 
    Bandaid wrote:
    Hmm, I do not know if revealing that he is still back on Erf was the smartest move Parson could make. It did ruin Charlies turn though.

The plan against Charlie is always to disrupt his plan.

• Tipped by 7 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:08 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I have to assume Parson didn't know that Charlie tried to get rid of him, because it seems weird to reveal the attempt failed. Maybe I'm missing something.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:09 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most
    Haven't seen the pipes screensaver in a while. And Jed's obsession with the Kipi'd portals may be infectious...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:09 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Gosh, that's beautiful. Words as a superficial expression of pure Signamancy, and I think it is highly probable that Signamancy originates at the Source, because that is where it is most pure.

It seems HueHue got named in the first panel of 304: http://archives.erfworld.com/Book%203/304

Quaint. Reminds me of that Black Spiral Dancer who got named after the sound of herself passing wind right after she emerged from the Black Spiral.

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tipped by 18 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:13 am 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Ha! The Temple-Language sounds like the grownups from Charlie Brown. Love it!

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tipped by 18 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:17 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    The Source is a series of tubes!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/uo1ore/th ... --internet

EDIT: Added link to the comedy clip, and TV now has 26M total of CC schmuckers from the new treaty violations Bill caused with the doll ambush.

Last edited by neko on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
  • Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:18 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Charlie got busted robbing grandma. This is so bad. He's gonna get grounded. Fuck. I love this comic so fucking much. Also tomorrow is my birthday, happy birthday to me!

• Tipped by 14 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:19 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    neko wrote:
    The Source is a series of tubes!

Inter-tubes. I think it's a pun/joke on the Internet.

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:20 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Awesome update. And although I share the disappointment that Parson tipped his hand, first I don’t think it’s clear that Parson knows that Charlie is unaware, second I don’t think it’s obvious that Parson knows he was destined for Stupidworld but for Jed’s intervention, third Jed may have tipped Parson’s hand inadvertently, and fourth I’m convinced Charlie would have figured it out quickly, anyway, given his spy network.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:20 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Shit just hit the fan for Charlie. Not only is Parson still active, but now Shirley is curious as to what Charlie is really up to.

This has some VERY interesting implications. The biggest being "can a Carnymancer carny a Temple?" and "Can a Temple give orders to a Ruler?".

Last edited by Mecharic on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:22 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Please change the color of all the black logo symbols under the text, it is too difficult to read the text on top of it.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:24 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Having grown up in the midwest and having been asked, by my own mother "You wanna tell me anything about that?" I can tell you that Chralie is well and truly fucked in this negotiation. She'll throw the thing as a punishment. He's going to lose access to extra-universe channels for a month. Also: if she really forces him not to have a shocked connection to the dish... Charlescomm as we know it is kinda... over. Charlie without juice for infinite calls and spells? Charlie as he was after Lilith blew his shit up? That's not the Charlie that can take over the world. He better find a slick way to make his mom I MEAN SHIRLEY think this isn't what it looks like. I know a bit about that too.

EDIT: I'm not crazy, right? We've never heard of him running out of juice because of his drawing directly from the portal? Maybe this isn't actually Decided.

Last edited by DunkelMentat on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:25 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Jed really does look like MCP (to me anyway) from the Tron series.

A part of me really wants to see this "source", another is fairly disinterested in it.

Parson is in a very unique position to screw EVERYTHING up. And I do mean everything. He can parlay for TV AND he can make threats and change things for Wanda and to top it all off, with his lack of full information, he may not even know he's doing it!

Indeed, if Parson manages an "idiot" move here I'd be fairly tempted to believe that it is a set up for him to pull a genius one later.

I'll say it, this is getting exciting.

I also wonder if Charlie's going to find a way to "Signamancy-express" in such a way that Shirley eventually starts to feel his pain and tries to do something to fix that. A villain with such a crippling weakness just feels... less worth it to defeat.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:28 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    0100010 wrote:
    Please change the color of all the black logo symbols under the text, it is too difficult to read the text on top of it.

Yeah. I was going to ask if there were supposed to be black and dark blue icons preventing me from reading the text (very annoyingly so).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:28 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Very interesting update for new support for the balance / sum zero / equal and opposite reaction theories.

This'll get real interesting if Parson's intent can somehow be broadcast through Jed.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions