Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 296
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:32 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 296
     Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:35 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    Did Vanna just get disbanded? Or did Caesar just shut her mouth up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:39 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Anomynous 167 wrote:

You can see in the imagery over Bill, Caeser is probably going to start savagely beating her. Gottie was his ticket to a longshot resurrection of Bunny and Vanna just shot that chance out the window.

As much as one can be against beating a woman, I think we can all agree that Vanna overplayed her hands. Besides, whatever Caeser dishes out is nothing compared to what Mageie probably wants to do to Vanna.

Last edited by Venatio on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I honestly though Vanna would be smart enough not to confess to her role in it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Anomynous 167 wrote:

No! Come on, look at that. He's just about to go full wife beater on her. Shirley is very old fashioned matron motherly and probably doesn't much approve of beating ladies, so that's why she's getting upset.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:42 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    By now, some people should really realize how obscenely big Charlescomms treasury must be. I mean, first Parson "stole" over 30 million from Charlescomm, most of what remains of that is still lying on Transylvitos war room desk, and now TV gets another 19 million. People should really start to ask how much money Charlie must have available if he is willing to throw that much around. Once they are no longer occupied with the drama currently unfolding that is.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf
    I think Bill is going to order the Maggie doll to act against Caesar.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:44 pm 
    TV desperately needs some natural allies if Charlie's coming for that gold (naturally allies if I've inferred right don't have the production limit that city produced units do, just throw Schmuckers at them), however he really might not, I mean where's his incentive? Parson's off the table, a tonne of his secrets are out and about with no real way to contain them, the last thing he needs is a caster making it out of TV alive to talk about how he's now destroying sides. Better to cut his losses and accept the Pyrrhic victory.

Last edited by ErebusVonMori on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Vanna is not very smart for a powerful caster, is she?

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:46 pm 
    Shai hulud wrote:
    Vanna wasn't very smart for a powerful caster, was she?

Fixed that for you.

Last edited by ErebusVonMori on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:47 pm 
    She thought she could group with sharks, but she'll soon be sleeping with the fishes.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:47 pm 
    ErebusVonMori wrote:
    TV desperately needs some natural allies if Charlie's coming for that gold (naturally allies if I've inferred right don't have the production limit that city produced units do, just throw Schmuckers at them), however he really might not, I mean where's his incentive? Parson's off the table, a tonne of his secrets are out and about with no real way to contain them, the last thing he needs is a caster making it out of TV alive to talk about how he's now destroying sides. Better to cut his losses and accept the Pyrrhic victory.

I'm not sure the victory (if it were one) was pyrrhic. Expensive, Yes. But well worth the cost. I mean, because Parson's the protagonist it WASN'T a real victory, just a delay, but if it had actually removed Parson from the game I don't know the cost would have outweighed the benefit.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:49 pm 
    Shoot I had forgotten about the payout. Guess it's another bit of forshadowing.

If a post in a reaction thread irks you, consider PMs, or the use of a thread in another subforum and invite the poster there. This isn't reddit, but I want to hit the [-] button to skip past all the feels to find crunchy or baseless speculation.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 pm 
    easter wrote:
    ErebusVonMori wrote:

I'm not sure the victory (if it were one) was pyrrhic. Expensive, Yes. But well worth the cost. I mean, because Parson's the protagonist it WASN'T a real victory, just a delay, but if it had actually removed Parson from the game I don't know the cost would have outweighed the benefit.

I've got to disagree, getting Parson off the board has done so much damage to Charlescomm, not just the money, the ban from the MK, guns getting out into the general population (it's only a matter of time until someone figures out how to make them), nearly all of Fox Force Five, the cost is enormous and worst than that everyone know. Sharks circle when blood's in the water. Charlescomm could easily end up facing off an alliance of sides.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:52 pm 
    Hmm, does the glowing dust above Bill's head (and above the Ben-Caesar-Vanna figures) spell out something? It looks vaguely like letters but I can't make out what it would be.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:59 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    "We got blinged" - Nice XD

I love that Charlie must know that Jack is out of juice, and Charlie still doesn't trust him.

Caesar is right, Charlie is going to wipe TV off the map to get his money back. And maybe for a shot at those gems.

That is, if we don't see a Charlie Foxtrot right here in the portal room. I mean, TV doesn't yet have an heir...

Maggie looks like she's going to croak in that first panel. :(

Last edited by Beeskee on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:00 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I hope the next few updates keep telling us what happens in this room.

I've finished a fan fic called Shall We Play a Game?.

I'm writing Tales from Seven Hex Valley and Dwagon Riders of Erf.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:02 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    So Bill is about to get involved, probably with the Maggie doll, and further complicate things? Or will he mitigate the drama by removing suspicion from Jed--will Bill using the doll now prevent Caesar from finding out it was Jed last time?

Henning Makholm wrote:
    Hmm, does the glowing dust above Bill's head (and above the Ben-Caesar-Vanna figures) spell out something? It looks vaguely like letters but I can't make out what it would be.

I don't see letters there. Edit: I think it just represents how the doll's sensory data is "fuzzy."

Last edited by DreadArchon on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:03 am 
    Chris Goodwin wrote:
    I think Bill is going to order the Maggie doll to act against Caesar.

Or maybe what he's saying in the last panel is the order to the Maggie doll.

Jack's and Maggie's expressions are very interesting here:

First panel - Maggie is crushed, Jack consoles her
    Third panel - Jack and Maggie discuss things
    Eighth panel - Maggie is pissed, Jack is curious about the situation

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:10 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Wait, will Caesar stop being Ruler when the Heir pops?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions