Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 294
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:57 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 294
     Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:00 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Yay, Christmas present!

No I was wrong, it's not Christmas presents. It's Christmas trees!

-The Song of Maybe

• Tipped by 9 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:09 am 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    But is the Makaleka/Maggionette acting on its own volition, or has three-Doller Bill just put his part of the Clarence Charleston into action?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:12 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    "Unhappy little trees"

- I lol'd :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thank you for another wonderful update. Now I need to re-read it a few times. XD

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:13 am 
    This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    While I'm finding this whole TV plot interesting, I think it's taking too long. Thank the Titans it will be over soon.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:13 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary This user is a Tool!
    https://i.imgur.com/EXXKn0u.gifv

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:22 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    "You know what Makuahine maybe the fool guy..." should have a comma between "Makuahine" and "maybe" making it "You know what Makuahine, maybe the fool guy..."
    It's hard to parse without the comma.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:27 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Jed is going to knock the crap golem out of RVC!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:30 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Parson and Maggie, splitting from a tree, A-T-T-U-N-I-N-G!

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:32 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    GAH! This is like reading the build-up to the Red Wedding. Just let it happen already! Rob, if you cut over to a different scene in the next update I will be VERY cross with you.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:40 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Pilikia = trouble.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:44 am 
    RumpusImperator wrote:
    Rob, if you cut over to a different scene in the next update I will be VERY cross with you.

But, but... we don't know what the other GMs are doing, yet !
    And Wanda, and Ansom, and Jillian !

Last edited by hajo4 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:45 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Well, in some ways, Parson was summoned via a happy accident... maybe he'll be getting some new abilities via a less than happy one.

News in Canon! Cities in "repair" produce less shmuckers when they are doing tasks even so menial as cleaning up some vomit.

Is it weird that I keep looking to see if there is a "slenderman" hiding in the twees? :P

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:52 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Aion wrote:
    But is the Makaleka/Maggionette acting on its own volition, or has three-Doller Bill just put his part of the Clarence Charleston into action?

That's a terrifying thought, but I don't think it's likely. Last we saw Bill, he was putting the Bunny doll back together. I think Jed is about to use the Maggie doll to knock someone the boop out.

Anyways, "kolohe" means rascal or mischievous.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

Last edited by Lipkin on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:52 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    "The woods are dangerous."

Maggie's decision trees remind me of some of our conversations in the forums. Elaborate, well-thought-out, multi-branched possibilities, but then the reality is much, much worse.

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:59 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf
    Lipkin wrote:
    Aion wrote:

That's a terrifying thought, but I don't think it's likely. Last we saw Bill, he was putting the Bunny doll back together. I think Jed is about to use the Maggie doll to knock someone the boop out.

Anyways, "kolohe" means rascal or mischievous.

Yes, Bill is doing something, and whatever it is I'm sure will be annoying to Caesar and Parson, but I don't think we're quite to that point yet. Whatever Bunny and Maggie and Jed did with the Makaleka, I don't think Bill can do more than observe/communicate through it anymore.

We're still stuck in desynchronized time, with respect to the MK and the other characters. Wanda and the MK are still a bit ahead in time of TV and the events we're seeing now. That makes me worried that we're going to get a change of scene to set up those events. Followed by more from TV, and perhaps Jillian, before everything finally falls into place.

I agree with Jed doing it. It could be doing it on its own volition, but we've seen Jed use it for the communications, and Maggie isn't directing it, even though she now knows what's up. Jack could act, though.

But can they break the link without dangerous consequences? They haven't actually cast the linked spell yet, so maybe.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:00 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    AOL: Warcraftace
    We know that Jed can control the Makaleka, when he made it write on the air or talk in previous pages, but only when Maggie was touching it, since he accesses it through her. The page distinctly says that it let go of Maggie's hand first before moving toward Parson. So unless Jed has figured out how to access and control it without Maggie's involvement, this might be Bill executing his part of the plan, whatever it is.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:22 am 
    Knight13 wrote:
    So unless Jed has figured out how to access and control it without Maggie's involvement, this might be Bill executing his part of the plan, whatever it is.

The line is this:

"Her horrors thus distilled, the Makaleka let go of Maggie's hand, and took a purposeful stride toward the portal."

To me, this very clearly reads as the Makaleka's actions following from Maggie's state of mind. The Makaleka, or Jed, or some combination of the two, are drawing purpose from Maggie's thoughts and intentions.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:23 am 
    Knight13 wrote:
    ...this might be Bill executing his part of the plan, whatever it is.

Unless Roger and Vanna plan to use him as a scapegoat, I'm not sure why they'd need him at this point.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:24 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Knight13 wrote:
    We know that Jed can control the Makaleka, when he made it write on the air or talk in previous pages, but only when Maggie was touching it, since he accesses it through her. The page distinctly says that it let go of Maggie's hand first before moving toward Parson. So unless Jed has figured out how to access and control it without Maggie's involvement, this might be Bill executing his part of the plan, whatever it is.

No. Jed controlled the doll while Maggie slept.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions