Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other People's Things » Books and Print Comics

Post Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:16 am 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Anyone have an update on the status of these?

IIRC, original kickstarter estimate was delivery by July. Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:02 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter
    There was a post in the Kickstarter with a picture of the Book somebody got. Latest message from Team Erfworld says rewards have been moving as predicted. That said, if you got physical rewards with a delivery date in October/later then your book will probably be bunched up with them.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:24 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Then I have some degree of concern. I did The Hard Way plus book 1, and nothing has arrived yet. Delivery estimate was July, and its now after July. Being late a bit doesn't concern me too much, but I don't want it arriving when I'll be out of state for a week later this month either.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:55 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter
    It's possible the addition of Book 1 altered your delivery date. Have you received your donor survey yet?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:02 am 
    Silversought wrote:
    It's possible the addition of Book 1 altered your delivery date. Have you received your donor survey yet?

I received a questionnaire that allowed me to choose whether or not I wanted Book 1 or a 2nd copy of Book 2, as well as fill out stuff like the site link and such, some time back. I don't recall if that was the donor survey or not. I have recieved nothing since then.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:48 pm 
    Hm. Maybe log into Kickstarter and ask in the comments section. I think they're still watching it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:13 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Just got mine in the mail today. As I predicted, Business Rob still got me my Hard Way Books 1 and 2 full of glorious Art/Storyteller Rob material before other Kickstarters I have have backed got me their stuff. Even though his funded days or months later. They are sweet! And have extra comic pages than the website?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Other People's Things » Books and Print Comics