Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry, and Other Writing

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 pm 
Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
My entry for Verdanna's Hellabad fiction contest.

Passages from the Titanic Sitcom

I based it on Dante's Divine Comedy. Just little snippets of a tour through the bad place.

Halloween Contest 2018 Fiction First Place Winner: The Rotten Vault of Hallowee

Verdanna's Hellabad fiction contest First Place Winner: Passages from the Titanic Sitcom

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:12 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit IRC Quote of the Moment
    MrH wrote:
    My entry for Verdanna's Hellabad fiction contest.

Passages from the Titanic Sitcom

I based it on Dante's Divine Comedy. Just little snippets of a tour through the bad place.

Really nice read, and a question out of curiosity (not as judge but as user) do the units that disband due not covering upkeep (like those casters on the long pier) end in one of the places you mentioned here? (¿the pit?) :)

Math's is in the air! <- date Open until march 1st!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:33 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Vendanna wrote:

Really nice read, and a question out of curiosity (not as judge but as user) do the units that disband due not covering upkeep (like those casters on the long pier) end in one of the places you mentioned here? (¿the pit?) :)

Oh no. Those poor souls played the game as best they could, and lost. Those are the rules, as the Titans made them. Even by walking to the pier those casters show that they hope to play the Titans game one more turn (a desperate hope, but hope nonetheless).. The Black Pit is reserved for those who don’t want to live anymore. The Titans give them what they want: eternal oblivion.

Halloween Contest 2018 Fiction First Place Winner: The Rotten Vault of Hallowee

Verdanna's Hellabad fiction contest First Place Winner: Passages from the Titanic Sitcom

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry, and Other Writing