Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Art and Images

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:11 pm 
This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip Shiny Red Star Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Erfmover Supporter Arkenhammer Supporter
For those interested, here is a picture of Dunchaban:

Attachment:
Dunchaban das Einhorn.jpeg
Dunchaban das Einhorn.jpeg [ 431.25 KiB | Viewed 1730 times ]

Okay, what is this and what is its connection to Erfworld?

In the Erfworld channel the topic of rpg's has come up and we had a couple of lively discussions and anecdotes. This lead to me semi-regularily posting the ongoing rpg campaign I currently take part in. This is the picture that has been drawn by one very talented artist on a con of one of the main characters, namely Dunchaban semi-lunatic cleric of Kor, God of War.

The artist was inspired after playing with Dunchaban participating in a session.

The origin story of the picture:

A couple of heroes are walking trough Andergastian forests (Andergast is a rather backwards country of the setting we play in, which consists mainly of forest, low population density, barely existant "army", treated like a joke by its neighbors.) The party includes one Andergastian army officer and Dunchaban among others.

The party is attacked by a Todeshörnchen (basically a squirrel with a horn attached, they drop from trees on their pray, if the height is sufficient they can actually be quite deadly if they hit your head and you do not wear a helmet). The Todeshörnchen misses and is stuck in the ground.
The army officer draws his sabre a kills the Todeshörnchen with one stroke. Dunchaban looks at the army officer, at the squirrel then at the army officer again. He starts slow clapping while saying: "Another great victory for the glorious Andergastian army."

The Imperfect Warlord
Avatar by Noip. Thanks again for that!

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Art and Images