Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Store down
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:38 am 
This user is a Tool!
I feel like I missed an announcement or something, but the store has been "down for maintenance" for quite a while. I've got a fair amount of shmuckers I'd like to spend, is there any plan for the store to come back?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Store down
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:46 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip For when you need it most Diamonds Suit Pip Shiny Red Star
    https://www.erfworld.com/blog/view/6010 ... emporarily

That is the relevant news post.Also relevant:

kaosxi :
    I'm not sure where else to post this, so let me be clear: this is not a demand or insistent request. Just wanted to say that the store seems down and has been for a few months for me. Is it something I'm doing or is this a known issue? Did I miss a news update?

Bandaid:
    @kaosxi, there was a news update about some kind of new law in the USA which had to do with taxes where new functionality is needed for the shop. As far as I know there is work in progress. I assume the shop will be up in a while, after all Rob plans to sell the new books 3 and book 4 somehow. Once they are finished off course.

Linda:
    @Kaosxi - Bandaid is correct. We are in the process of upgrading the store. But we also had to move. Since our previous warehouse did not provide fulfillment (that was my job up until my diagnosis) we needed to also move all of our inventory (which is almost finished) to a fulfillment center. We need to be sure our inventory is accounted for and ready to go before we reopen the store.

I hope this helps.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld