Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:37 am 
Tool puts out some good music, with some, uhh, variance in the styles.

I think this one would be right up Stanley's aisle... Like, if he suddenly learned how to curse somehow, though I guess he would have to learn the words from someone who knows them first...

Please excuse the song title... And all of the cursing... Or don't look... It's theme is in calling out people calling the band sellouts. I just think it fits in more with Stanley's kinda "fuck you" version a can-do attitude. I would just like to see Parson lose his cool on him & spit out a few curses, and get surprised when he spits them right back.

https://www.last.fm/music/Tool/_/Hooker+With+a+Penis[/url]

This one is a much different style, more of a soundscape with obscure lyrics to dissect & interpret. More Parson-like, but still Rock/Metal

https://www.last.fm/music/Tool/Lateralus/Lateralis

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:55 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I think Stanley's more into Hair Metal and "classic" Heavy Metal. Tool is, like, just on the verge of a jam band half the time. They love their own music too much. Now, KISS? KISS loves the crowd.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:21 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    After thinking on this for a while, I think he would like Tool, and just doesn't know it yet. He did name one of his cities Prog Rock after all.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:08 am 
    Ha, ya, that is great. I didn't think of that. The city he is currently in now, Space Rock, doesn't exactly line up with his current genre when hanging out with the Juggalos, since Space Rock is more Pink Floyd. But it really is funny if you think about him going around, expanding his horizons, with his character development being related to discovering, & eventually learning to accept & appreciate all of the different kinds of Rock music there are. Like, you go to a new city which is the home of a different style of Rock, learn to appreciate it while "going on tour" (or raiding as the case my be, for Stanley), & various key cities people in Erfworld fight over are named after the different styles of Rock, so it's almost like people are fighting over what kind of rock is best.

Aw ya. I think that's how I am going to mentally picture what Stanley actually does now. He goes on tour in order Rock out. His battles are concerts, & he is the star.

Of course Stanley is going to go into the Magic Kingdom. It's his big comeback tour! i wonder if he will acquire any new musical tastes or talents... Or maybe he'll just trash the place & leave, like it's a hotel room.

Or, even better, a big old music festival in the middle of a park, which fits the theme of The Magic Kingdom nicely. Although angering one of the primary groundskeepers of the place, who just happens to be Sizemore, may make him appreciate taking care of the "venues" a bit more. Just thinking of him & the Juggalos doing post battle cleanup to a malformed landscape after whatever massive battle is about to come by would be a humorous analog to community service, although I am not entirely sure what kind of rock that would be associate with...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld