Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:53 am 
Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
I have 1110 shmuckers. I stopped paying for updates when my card decks never arrived. Can I unlock pinup posts with my shmuckers or am I boned?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:14 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    mikenolan wrote:
    I have 1110 shmuckers. I stopped paying for updates when my card decks never arrived. Can I unlock pinup posts with my shmuckers or am I boned?

I've been able to unlock pinup posts in the past, but recently the button seems to have been broken.

You can also spend your Shmuckers in the Store. Or buy cards or gems with them, or tip other users.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:16 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I remember thinking that 50s art blog unlocks were a Tool function allowing you to access material released while you were not a Tool. I'm still a Tool, so I don't know if that is the correct assumption.

Other than that, shmuckers currently only have functionality in the Gem/Card Market and the Merch Store.

EDIT: I can confirm that Unlock Post still allows me to unlock posts I missed during my Toolship gap.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:59 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    mikenolan wrote:

Did you ever try to contact anyone about your decks?

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:56 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    mikenolan wrote:

My card deck arrived on Tuesday, but the security dude didn't give me the package until yesterday. They've been sent through USPS so it might be a case of them taking longer than usual. I had also thought they would never arrive and then wham. They're here! I do remember gettignn an. Email with a tracking number. Check that out.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld