Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Is it wrong that...
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:43 pm 
Here for the 10th Anniversary Celebrated Rob and Linda's 1st
Have you ever wanted to say "I want to see" but felt kinda wrong about it so you have to prefix it with "is it wrong that"? Then this is the thread to post those things.

For example. (With Balder's recent post about his brain injected with a bunch of medical terms... I hope things work out BTW)

"Is it wrong that I want to see"... a spoof post that is like a flower-power induced dream filled with incorrectly spelled and absolutely improperly used medical terms amidst terms and words that would otherwise make sense (for Erfworld)?

"Is it wrong that I want to see"... non-human speaking units that are either the soldiers, commanders, warlords, casters, or even rulers of their respective side?

"Is it wrong that I want to see"... Stanley getting kicked in the head after doing something stupid?

So yeah, what "Is it wrong that I want to see" things do everyone else want to see?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Is it wrong that...
     Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:41 pm 
    Is it wrong that I want to see Wanda and Jillian...

Nevermind. :oops:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:34 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Is it wrong that I want to see limits of pliers and healomancy?

As in, GK hires a healomancer then they start experimenting on random unit.
    First, they lop off one arm. Heal the unit. Try to raise the decrypted from parts. Fail.

Then lop off one leg. Heal the unit. Try to raise the decrypted from parts. Fail.
    Then lop off other leg. Heal the unit. Try to raise the decrypted from parts. Fail.
    Then lop off other arm. Heal the unit. Try to raise the decrypted from parts. Fail. (btw, at this point you already have over 50% body weight in body parts).
    Then cut the unit open and add a few ribs on the pile. Heal the unit. Try to raise the decrypted from parts. Fail.
    Add some internal organs to the pile (a piece of colon, one lung etc etc, but not enough to croak the unit). Heal the unit. Try to raise the decrypted from parts. Fail.

At what point will they succeed in having two units, one as decrypted, one as regular unit?
    At what point a collection of dead body parts counts as decryptable corpse?

Now add dittomancer into the mix. Ditto the unit. Do the same thing you did with regular unit, now do them with ditto. If you are able to decrypt unit from those dittoed parts, will it depop the next turn?

What happens if you mix and match body parts of ditto and dittoed unit? Will you be able to decrypt that unholy abomination of body parts and at what point it will count as decryptable corpse?

Hell, I got you one better. You have one decryptable corpse of a unit. Let's call that unit "Misty". You hire dittomancer for a turn and make him double Misty's corpse. Then comes Wanda with the pliers and decrypts dittoed corpse.
    What happens to the decrypted unit, does it depop the next turn? If it doesn't depop, thanks to Plier titanic magic...
    What will happen if dittomancer dittoes the corpse a dozen times (according to limits of his juice) and Wanda decrypts all of them? Will we have dozen of decrypted Mistys running around?

Good news, it worked (!). Now, do it with dragons. Do it with high level commanders.

Do it with Dittomancers! As in, dittomancer dittoes himself three times. We lop off enough of ditto body parts to make one whole dittomancer without any ditto croaking and depopping. Decrypt the abomination, pay the dittomancer for his trouble and send him home. Now you have decrypted Dittomancer to play with. He can ditto himself.

In fact, once you have, say, a dozen decrypted Dittomancers you can start industrial scale production of decrypted units. Any unit, you might not even need a starting corpse. Hey, why stop at dozen decrypted dittomancers (they have 0 upkeep), let's go for 144? And then you can produce pretty much unlimited rations.

Btw, I'm quite certain that this hax fax up with the Source big time.

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

Last edited by youngstormlord on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:32 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    I don't think you'd be able to eat part of a Ditto's body, as the Stuff is made up of pure Numbers without any Erf in it. Once the body-part looses all its hits it vanishes.

Atleast, that's how my theory goes.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:35 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Anomynous 167 wrote:
    I don't think you'd be able to eat part of a Ditto's body, as the Stuff is made up of pure Numbers without any Erf in it. Once the body-part looses all its hits it vanishes.

We don't know what happens if you cut off ditto's arm or leg or other body part. We just know that dittos don't leave corpses. We don't know if they leave body parts.

Dittomancers can double equipment and rations, not just units. They can double production. That is canon. What happens if you have dozen dittomancers on your side, all coming from a single dittomancer corpse dittoed a dozen times?

I could imagine a heartbreaking story there. A dittomancer brings his dittomancer lover's corpse to Wanda for decryption. Wanda says: Ok, but there's a price to pay. Ditto that corpse a dozen times.

Dittomancer does. Wanda decrypts the original corpse, gives the lover back. They leave. Once they do, Wanda decrypts dittoed corpses, all except one. Decrypted dittomancers keep dittoing that last dittoed corpse and Wanda keeps creating decrypted Dittomancers with full juice.

A hundred turns later, the world is in ruins, thanks to hax.

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Couldn't a dittomancer be able to "turn himself" into a copy of another character? aka like what the Pokemon "ditto" does. it could be cool to see as a power that dittomancers can have :o

Two fer one! <- Contest event up until Feb 1st.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:16 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Is it wrong that i want timely updates? Yes, yes her health is not great and Rob is there for her but that is the problem. This silence.

Is she okay? Is he okay? Are they alive? Updates meant that one was healthy and the other was well enough for them to spare time and attention to Erfworld. News posts and updates are the only things some of us have to know it's still all alright. Give us an update, a sign, that all is right in your world.....

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:58 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    youngstormlord wrote:
    Anomynous 167 wrote:

We don't know what happens if you cut off ditto's arm or leg or other body part. We just know that dittos don't leave corpses. We don't know if they leave body parts.

Parson throws King Slately's ditto to a dwagon. When the dwagon is about to munch on him, the ditto depops. So I'd guess that ditto body parts would depop instantly as soon as they're departed from their ditto entity.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld