Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:27 pm 
This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Clubs Suit Pip
*tapping foot*

[/patience]

Where is it, Red? I've got $$$ budgeted for the GoFundMe page this week. Don't make me go pre-order Dominaria with Linda's money.

Alternatively, I'll set it up. But that would cluster my taxes, which already took me 3 days this year.

I'd much prefer if we can get this up and running, and then direct it to the Balders, sooner rather than later. Even with all of the support that they're getting, they're going to need cashflow.

EDIT: Clarified that this thread is not the official announcement of a GoFundMe for Linda. Just a Call-to-Action.

Last edited by Coyoteiscrazy on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:35 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Although I support the idea whole-heartedly, this should be Rob and Linda's decision, or at least someone who is very close to them. In the meantime, we can do a lot to give both monetary and emotional support.

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:05 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Clubs Suit Pip
    What she said. If your $$$ are burning a hole in your pocket and you’re concerned that they might be gone by the time a GoFundMe is established, you can go to the online store, buy a boop-load of Shmuckers, then give them all to Rob and Linda as tips.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:13 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Clubs Suit Pip
    kaylasdad99 wrote:
    What she said. If your $$$ are burning a hole in your pocket and you’re concerned that they might be gone by the time a GoFundMe is established, you can go to the online store, buy a boop-load of Shmuckers, then give them all to Rob and Linda as tips.

LOL. I like that idea. I'll hold out for a bit. But, yeah, that's a good alternative.

Forgive me. I have the patience of a Tool.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:36 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Hearts Suit Pip Diamonds Suit Pip
    kaylasdad99 wrote:

I thought someone mentioned somewhere that it's an accounting headache for Erfworld The Business if you do that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:33 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Celebrated Rob and Linda's 1st Clubs Suit Pip Diamonds Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip
    Yeah, when I called time on writing the news post, there were still some things I had wanted to say in it. "Please don't start a GoFundMe or solicit support on additional channels for us" was one.

I <3 everybody who wants this, and I'm not ruling it out forever. But let's please not proceed with anything other than Toolshed and Shmuckers for now, until we know there's a need. Some paths from this point involve big medical bills, but a lot are completely manageable just because of the enormous generosity everyone's already shown us. Let's wait and see.

• Tipped by 8 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:32 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    balder wrote:
    Yeah, when I called time on writing the news post, there were still some things I had wanted to say in it. "Please don't start a GoFundMe or solicit support on additional channels for us" was one.

I <3 everybody who wants this, and I'm not ruling it out forever. But let's please not proceed with anything other than Toolshed and Shmuckers for now, until we know there's a need. Some paths from this point involve big medical bills, but a lot are completely manageable just because of the enormous generosity everyone's already shown us. Let's wait and see.

There you are. I've been looking for a fitting place where to dump my store bought shmuckers and get them out of circulation. This post will serve nicely.

PS. I am working on a good site wide shmucker sink, Charlescom :charlie: style. I will contact you and Red once it is finished. No need to be concerned, it is nothing bad. It's a Godot game I've been working on for a while. I might need Xin's help for sprites some time in the future, but we will talk about that when we get there.

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld