Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:23 pm 
This user is a Tool!
Absolutely right. I just pledged to help in a small way with a horrific situation not to get stuff.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:03 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool!
    Does anyone know if it's possible to subscribe to the toolshed but opt out of the postcards (and all other non-automated features)? I've been reading this strip daily [scratch that: I've been frantically checking this site several times per day] since the very day it was published on the giant in the playground, and it's been one of few webcomics I've actually followed regularly since I started reading it, but never subscribed. This will be changing now, but I'd like to make sure I don't add any more tasks to Robs proverbial plate by doing so, before I actually do it. I'd also like to add a +1 to the "please draw money from my account regardless of how the updates are going"-crowd. Screw the updates, just take care of yourselves.

Also, I think there might be a computer virus messing with your monitor, because it's spread to mine as well (maybe a virus hitting the GPUs?). Boop cancer. Get/stay well everyone!

Edit: Decided to screw it and subscribe first and find answers later, and I found a hack: Just don't add any information to the Reward Data-information sheet, and they'll be unable to send you any postcards (and hopefully understand that I don't want to add anything to their work :)

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:42 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    What I did was just up my actual donation without actually changing my pledge level, so more money is taken without worrying about the tier rewards.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:10 pm 
    Shiny Red Star IRC Quote of the Moment Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    If you want the Permatweet or something at a level but not physical items you could try putting a note in the Address field too perhaps, "Does not want Postcard" which might let them know you're opting out of a thing?

(Not Team Erfworld just seen this be talked of before with Tier Rewards.)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:52 am 
    Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool!
    I agree, we do not need tier 5 till the medical bills are paid and she is healthy.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld